B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Non, elles ont arrêté de se caresser 2 minutes avant que Lucian arrive.

Their spider senses must be razor-sharp then cos Lucian hasn't cracked a smile all day..The situation maybe a little uncomfortable for him..

il y a 4 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

Their spider senses must be razor-sharp then cos Lucian hasn't cracked a smile all day..The situation maybe a little uncomfortable for him..

Hier, il était heureux de cette nouvelle situation entre les filles, et pas Rama. Aujourd'hui Lucian fait la gueule, et Rama semblait tout à l'heure très ravi de cette situation. On verra pour la suite... 

This is not about Lucian being upset with the girl on girl. It is more about, IMHO, Alex trying to talk him into going to bed under the pretense he was falling asleep on the coach with the idea she would then participate in a threesome with Rama and Bonnie. Again I want to state this is my opinion based upon my review multiple times of the overall incident, which started here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This is not about Lucian being upset with the girl on girl. It is more about, IMHO, Alex trying to talk him into going to bed under the pretense he was falling asleep on the coach with the idea she would then participate in a threesome with Rama and Bonnie. Again I want to state this is my opinion based upon my review multiple times of the overall incident, which started here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

You may be right. In my opinion it looks like the girls are falling in love (at least definitely Alex), and both Rama and Lucian are coping with it in a different way. Rama seems to embrace it and Lucian feels threatened which weirdly enough thought it'd be the opposite.

When Alex and Lucian were fucking yesterday, after Alex and Bonnie went at it, I thought it was really weird that he was all of a sudden starting to act touchy-feely and taking it slow (but he then reverted to his more aggressive nature).

Who knows...

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

If I unsubscribed to a service due to a loss of interest in the product, I'd sure as shit would not have the urge to hijack every single thread there is on a related forums to keep on letting everyone and their mother know of my displeasure.

Bring that into its own relevant topic and vent out/debate there, or else just move on. For fuck's sake...

This is actually a very good point.

@Alladino you have some major issues. You have made your point for months now saying the same shit over and over. Go complain to RLC if you feel this strongly about it but you are being a pain in the ass bringing this shit into every goddamn thread. People want to talk about the couples and the tenants, not your bullshit every fucking day.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Oui, les filles ont commencé à se rapprocher, s'embrasser et se caresser, jusqu'à Bonnie qui vienne lécher la chatte d'Alexandra... Et tout ceci tout naturellement, comme d'habitude (depuis 3 jours). Elles ont de l'attirance l'une envers l'autre, et c'est un réel plaisir de les voir comme ça. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can you or anyone please explain what happened here? I have just tuned in.

Alex and Bonnie went at it in the living room while the boys were away and they stopped a bit before Lucian came back. It didn't look like they stopped because of that since it was like 2 or 3 minutes before he showed up but I may be wrong.

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Yes, the girls started to get closer, to kiss and to caress, until Bonnie who comes to lick Alexandra's pussy ... And all this quite naturally, as usual (for 3 days). They are attracted to each other, and it is a real pleasure to see them like that. 

These 2 girls are really in love with each other, I don't believe it is for the money and camera, they are really into each other.  I have been watching RLC for 6 years and have never seen anything this real. Maybe Kamila and Kristy they really cared about each other at the start, but did not want to go to far on camera 

• Like 2

à l’instant, jham a dit :

These 2 girls are really in love with each other, I don't believe it is for the money and camera, they are really into each other.  I have been watching RLC for 6 years and have never seen anything this real. Maybe Kamila and Kristy they really cared about each other at the start, but did not want to go to far on camera 

Yes i agree 100%. It's a real attirance with the 2 girls and K and K (the same things). And RLC has never paid anyone!! Just the rent and service charges.