B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

On 28/4/2020 at 15:37, piedpiper1968 said:

En la última semana, he visto a Alex en una videollamada usando solo su kimono abierto sin sujetador hablando y actuando de manera muy sexy hasta que Lucian entra en la habitación en el primer caso y ahora entra al departamento cuando termina abruptamente la llamada. No estoy seguro si es un hombre (no me sorprendería) o una mujer.

If it's the same person on this video call, it's a woman.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 2

If you like to call me a hypocrite, you could at least answer that question.  

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm just trying to make you understand things but you don't seem to want to see them
To make it clearer, the events that you criticize at the moment are the same as those that you liked before when they were made in apartments in Russia

In the end it makes you a great hypocrite

You're just avoiding my question. What was the motivation for the guys to left the room other than money?

If you like to call me a hypocrite, you could at least answer that question. I have explained to you that the others (Russia and Italy) had an understandable motivation (except for the shows of e.g. Masha) that would also explain it without money. The extreme imbalance of events in B5 between Girls and guys, however, shows just the opposite. What is the motivation of these guys besides money?

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you like to call me a hypocrite, you could at least answer that question.  

You're just avoiding my question. What was the motivation for the guys to left the room other than money?

If you like to call me a hypocrite, you could at least answer that question. I have explained to you that the others (Russia and Italy) had an understandable motivation (except for the shows of e.g. Masha) that would also explain it without money. The extreme imbalance of events in B5 between Girls and guys, however, shows just the opposite. What is the motivation of these guys besides money?

no one can really know what people may think at this kind of event and that's also what I tried to make you understand
Do you know why Eva left Sam in the apartment, with the guests, and that she left the apartment when there was the possibility of deepening the threesomes?
Do you know why Jane made some sort of threesome with her best friend and her boyfriend?
Do you know why Masha made the decision to live in a love triangle to finally lose Sasha's love?
Do you know why Masha, Jane, Dick and Sasha made us a foursome?
Do you know why we had lots of guests who came on RLC and we could see being naked for a shower or fucking, when there are cameras watching them?

I would also like to know why you find understandable motivation for couples in Russia and Italy but you are unable to tell yourself that it can also be the same with these two couples who are currently living in B5?

People make decisions all the time in their lives for a lot of things, the guys took theirs last night, maybe tomorrow they won't be out of the room and they will do the same thing as in the past,  foursome, but it will be their decision that we may have the chance to see

If I unsubscribed to a service due to a loss of interest in the product, I'd sure as shit would not have the urge to hijack every single thread there is on a related forums to keep on letting everyone and their mother know of my displeasure.

Bring that into its own relevant topic and vent out/debate there, or else just move on. For fuck's sake...

• Like 5

Just now, vanillajohn said:

If I unsubscribed to a service due to a loss of interest in the product, I'd sure as shit would not have the urge to hijack every single thread there is on a related forums to keep on letting everyone and their mother know of my displeasure.

Bring that into its own relevant topic and vent out/debate there, or else just move on. For fuck's sake...

I couldn't agree more!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

People make decisions all the time in their lives for a lot of things, the guys took theirs last night, maybe tomorrow they won't be out of the room and they will do the same thing as in the past, foursome, but it will be their decision that we may have the chance to see

What is your definition of a foursome?

I am of the impression that if these two couples end up swapping partners that nothing good what so ever will come from it.  I believe it will be the straw that broke the camels back!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What is your definition of a foursome?

I am of the impression that if these two couples end up swapping partners that nothing good what so ever will come from it.  I believe it will be the straw that broke the camels back!

by foursome, I'm talking about four people fucking in the same room

I do not think of a partner exchange to start, on this account there could perhaps be better say two twosome

after if there is an exchange of partners, everything will depend on the state of mind of each person to know if this will have consequences for the rest of their lives

for example Jane and Dick seemed to live very well their couple life with their desire to add spice in this one 😉

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no one can really know what people may think at this kind of event and that's also what I tried to make you understand
Do you know why Eva left Sam in the apartment, with the guests, and that she left the apartment when there was the possibility of deepening the threesomes?
Do you know why Jane made some sort of threesome with her best friend and her boyfriend?
Do you know why Masha made the decision to live in a love triangle to finally lose Sasha's love?
Do you know why Masha, Jane, Dick and Sasha made us a foursome?
Do you know why we had lots of guests who came on RLC and we could see being naked for a shower or fucking, when there are cameras watching them?

I would also like to know why you find understandable motivation for couples in Russia and Italy but you are unable to tell yourself that it can also be the same with these two couples who are currently living in B5?

People make decisions all the time in their lives for a lot of things, the guys took theirs last night, maybe tomorrow they won't be out of the room and they will do the same thing as in the past,  foursome, but it will be their decision that we may have the chance to see

Let's wait and read, maybe they are swingers after all. 

But I still find the whole thing extremely odd. Just imagine your girlfriend would send you out of the room to have sex with another Woman after they gave you a teasing show?!? 

The whole thing is so insane and weird. Especially if all the assumptions of some people here are true and the girls are truely into each other. That would mean then a guy goes with his girlfriend to another country. There she start, with his Knowledge, a true emotional relationship with a different Person, while he sitting in the room nearby doing nothing. Those guys would have to be complete idiots. 

Anyway, I have the impression that this discussion will not take us any further today. Let's see what happens next. If the whole thing really happens as a real life Situation it will explode soon. This was what finally happend with Masha as soon as she noticed that she was not actually an equal part of the triangle any more. 

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Well that is one way to tell your husband to go fuck himself... have sex with the other woman.

It does look like Alex had some sort of an awakening. Any chance she gets she initiates contact and never let go of Bonnie who more than happily obliges. They're really into each other.

• Like 1