B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it was an aspect
if RLC has properly registered the business in spain there is nothing to fear
(but I doubt🤷‍♂️)

Tax fraud? I don't think they're that stupid. 

No, the best chance that Barcelona Apartments will have to close is if this drunken idiot is telling the truth and he really does own the apartments. He would then only have to cancel the contracts and the shows would end. 😀👍

It would be so perfect. Only I can't believe it, everything so far make it seem as if this guy is not very smart.

32 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I think if RLC was worried about any legal situations, all Barcelona would be already UM and  B4 would have been removed from the list.

Ginger was smilling all afternoon long and B2 girls are wandering out in town  as if the lockdown was history.

They fact that they came online this morning, and then suddenly removed all that from Replay again, and the fact that B5 has not made it back home yet, over 10 hours since they woke up, it makes me fear there is something going on. An unresolved issue. If the authorities start looking too much into them, we might never see B4 back online.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They fact that they came online this morning, and then suddenly removed all that from Replay again, and the fact that B5 has not made it back home yet, over 10 hours since they woke up, it makes me fear there is something going on. An unresolved issue. If the authorities start looking too much into them, we might never see B4 back online.

I hope that isn't the case...

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

In my opinion RLC removed this morning content because the girls were talking about last night event in front of cams and RLC wants to keep the secret.

- There are still a lot of content of the party untill 22:30 including  the 3 guys (Rama, Lucian and the Weirdo ). If it was a big deal with authorities the would have removed everything at least since B5 people joined B4.

- B5 might still be in B4 for a very simple reason :  B5 people enjoy  the  big house with a nice pool and mainly because they can hang out with other people after more than 45 days of lockdown stuck in B5

- I think the local manager planned a visit in B4 to sort out things so UM again

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Even if it would be really nice to see B4 at the end, I don't think this is really happening right now. @phantomcapsnet explained it pretty well above:

47 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I think if RLC was worried about any legal situations, all Barcelona would be already UM and  B4 would have been removed from the list.

Ginger was smilling all afternoon long and B2 girls are wandering out in town  as if the lockdown was history.

Simply taking an apartment offline is not really a sufficient response if there would be a problem with the authorities to this extent. You should also not forget that RLC in GOV is really generous with UM time. 

My goodness, maybe the girls are expecting a delivery of pizza and RLC has forgotten to put the whole thing back online. 😉

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Even if it would be really nice to see B4 at the end, I don't think this is really happening right now. @phantomcapsnet explained it pretty well above:

Simply taking an apartment offline is not really a sufficient response if there would be a problem with the authorities to this extent. You should also not forget that RLC in GOV is really generous with UM time. 

My goodness, maybe the girls are expecting a delivery of pizza and RLC has forgotten to put the whole thing back online. 😉

It's not like anyone was packing and getting ready when they pulled the plug last year so anything is possible.

With the money they spent in b4 they could close it and open at least three normal couples houses in Spain,houses of regular size(like M&A).Nowdays and well before covid we barely have any family houses,with regular visits etc.Thats what rlc needs,to be more diverse again,everyone have options avaliable in quality and quantity,not just shows after shows in a bunch of houses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You heartless, rich b*****d...😉

I tried not to be friend. You know (as you put your emoji larger so I make sure to see it) that I am a little more serious than many people.. even more intense. I hate strong and love even stronger. And I wanted the best employees so I paid well above market for talent and gave three important guys and one incredibly brilliant woman (who alone had made me a fortune in California) the chance to buy my company from me in 2010 for literally 60% of its value.  I had lost two of my three siblings so I wanted to travel the world and I have to the extend I wanted to. Helping my sister now in the central part of the US on her large dairy farm. I don't know how she does it. This is hard work and it seems to never end..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, super134 said:

It's not like anyone was packing and getting ready when they pulled the plug last year so anything is possible.

Of course, but we shouldn't celebrating too soon. Wait and see, and as soon as the apartment is deleted from the list, we can really be happy. 😀👍

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

With the money they spent in b4 they could close it and open at least three normal couples houses in Spain,houses of regular size(like M&A).Nowdays and well before covid we barely have any family houses,with regular visits etc.Thats what rlc needs,to be more diverse again,everyone have options avaliable in quality and quantity,not just shows after shows in a bunch of houses.

Maybe one of them in Italy with Piper and Taylor. 

• Upvote 1