B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And for the record I disagree with many of you who think the cameras should have been covered. I want a record of what happened and the best way to get that is to see a recording whether you are RLC or the Law. Most cities around the world have spent billions and billions of currency on camera systems for their cities. Not to mention military uses for the same thing. So these cameras should not have been covered.

I believe this is a different case as it's part of a private propriety. Anyway I don't think they'd want to use the footage for any legal action purpose since it incriminates themselves as they all broke the law by not respecting the confinement rules (would put RLC under fire).

Si la Maintenance est aussi longue, c'est que ça doit être assez grâve ce qui s'est passé hier soir. Avant que l' UM arrive, on a vu l'inconnu débarqué en trombe dans la cuisine, et juste un peu avant un cri d'une fille dans le couloir ou l'escalier... Après on a vu les filles prendre peur, et couvrir les caméras, tout de suite! L'UM est arrivée quelques minutes plus tard. Je pense qu'il y a eu soit des contacts avec une fille, ou soit une bagarre, on entendais bien les cris!

Just now, vanillajohn said:

I believe this is a different case as it's part of a private propriety. Anyway I don't think they'd want to use the footage for any legal action purpose since it incriminates themselves as they all broke the law by not respecting the confinement rules (would put RLC under fire).

We disagree. I would think the fine for confinement would be a pittance compared to the potential amount of a lawsuit. If I own RLC I want this recording.

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And for the record I disagree with many of you who think the cameras should have been covered. I want a record of what happened and the best way to get that is to see a recording whether you are RLC or the Law. Most cities around the world have spent billions and billions of currency on camera systems for their cities. Not to mention military uses for the same thing. So these cameras should not have been covered.

If you talk about kitchen cameras, it was just a reaction from panicked girls

If you talk about the fact that RLC put B4 in maintenance it is surely that there is a good reason
In view of the altercation, that the guys continued to yell towards the garage or the street, there is no doubt that B4 surely had the visit of the police and all the constraints that this entails

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I did. AT 0500 Barcelona time. 12 hours ago.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I DID with no response again.

B4 was online between 8:10 pm and 10:45 pm this morning 

all B4 and B5 was here 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We disagree. I would think the fine for confinement would be a pittance compared to the potential amount of a lawsuit. If I own RLC I want this recording.

It's one thing when people are not respecting it. But it's a whole different story when it's under a company. Since they approved of them breaking the rules or at least not kept them in check within the laws of the place they are located, I'd assume that would potentially put their business in jeopardy at least in that country. Especially when you take into consideration what kind of business this is.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

B4 was online between 8:10 pm and 10:45 pm this morning 

all B4 and B5 was here 

I am aware of that moos, but I am in the central part of the US 7 hours earlier and was in bed. Furthermore to highlight how silly your comment is where is the replay for those times? Again its more about the tenants than the customers.

• Like 1