B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

il y a 3 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

The replay footage was removed before I even went to bed 7 hours ago, which would be 0730 Barcelona time.

Wonder why. BTW i'm referring to the footage when it came back online when they were all in bed and not the fight from last night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No doubts Rlc did the correct thing putting place offline,it was a matter of good sense.What is more depressing is that last night event was the only exciting,fresh thing i seen in b4 for long months.Usualy is just the mandatory shows,bates to cams,pretty boring and completely routine stuff.Last night bad event kinda shows how interesting any house in rlc(but specialy the Barca houses because are the places with less real life in cams by far)could be,what hapened last night is what happens in many houses,parties,a real genuine situation,very diferent from what happens most of times,with girls in matching lingerie,putting shows etc.In some strange way.Interesting enought even the house topic got a "step up" Regard movement,in my opinion is a sign a good numbers of Rlc clients still want to see genuine situations and people in site.Dont think nothing will change(pretty sure when things got more calm the shows in return just like before in b4)but in all this bad situation think something good come out it.A good weekend to everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did I read earlier that Kim was injured. She wasn't very close to the event when it went down initially. She covered camera 1-9 while Bonnie covered 1-8. Perhaps it continued after the initial event we saw. I know Rama ran up the stairs outside that go somewhere and that is when I stopped watching.

Plus, I am not happy the cameras are not back on line. Sorry, but if there are maintenance people there just close off those cameras not the entire house.

• Like 1

I agree this is just typical of RLC, such BS we pay for these days. Anything worth really watching they hide from the viewers. I think they do it on purpose to keep you coming back and checking in to see, creating it's own drama out of nothing. Just another stupid drunk Russian guy making an ass out of himself. Hell you can that shit all over the internet for free.

TURN ON THE CAMERAS so the voyeurs' can get their money's worth.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I know @ed2 and I know in advance that you divert his words to your liking as you have diverted those of @Thestarider 

he never interpreted for example that this silly dance was to make the show for the cameras, but you yes

as thesta, he simply expressed his frustration to see that there is a possibility of doing a lot of things without beeing on cameras as go to the bottom of the garden to benefit from the sight of the paronama but which is not covered by the backyard cam

These silly dances, just standing on the spot and jumping up and down, are usually the start of the show games. I would say this is done to try make the party "more interesting", like they are trying to kick-start something, it doesn't come naturally to just instantly break out dancing like that, atleast not so early on, and definitely not just after dinner. To me it come off as forced, they usually start most of their parties that end up in bullshit shows in this way, and I've never liked it. I loved the barbeque and dinner, that part of the party was very nice, so I was abit disapointed when they started the silly dancing. Especially frustrating is that when over half the time is spent off-camera. First down the back of the garden, then out on the terrace outside the 3-18 hall. Probably smoking (something stronger), interacting, and talking. The kind of thing I would actually love to see when they are having a party. Funny though, this tragic and terrifying incidet with the guest sort of ended up being alot more interesting than the party they were having. Atleast in my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree this is just typical of RLC, such BS we pay for these days. Anything worth really watching they hide from the viewers. I think they do it on purpose to keep you coming back and checking in to see, creating it's own drama out of nothing. Just another stupid drunk Russian guy making an ass out of himself. Hell you can that shit all over the internet for free.

TURN ON THE CAMERAS so the voyeurs' can get their money's worth.

Absent something going on that puts RLC at risk with the LAW or a maintenance person being on site these cameras should never be offline. And not at the discretion of Bonnie or anyone else that is a tenant without first checking with whomever their local contact happens to be who should be aware of the RLC rules about covering the cameras. And certainly not because the tenants are sad and crying because of an event at the property. No property should go UM just because of a tenants feelings which is what RLC does all the time. Sorry I owned an extremely successful business that employed more than 5300 people in 26 US States and 2 Canadian Provinces and most of my decisions were to the benefit of the Companies who paid for my services.

For those of you who want to argue about specific incidences my point is RLC's philosophy these days is to take care of the tenants when it should be to take care of the members who actually pay the bills. I don't care what the tenants think...they know the rules before they arrive for this paid gig.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

ok thank you for your clarification @ed2

So that confirms one thing, I feel like I'm the only one who's had a lot of parties with friends and we dance like crazy without worrying about our ridicule :biggrin:

I grant the fact that there was no camera at the time, although I am certain that I have friends who must always have videos or photos for souvenir files but I think what they did yesterday is pretty close to what I experienced when I was their age
I feel like I'm old when I say that and yet I only have 10 or 15 more than them :biggrin:

I saw the cooking outdoors, kicking the ball around, and how uncomfortable the girls in the kitchen seemed to be when the masked man entered, then I went to Netflix.  Could someone summarize what happened after that for those of us who don't know.  

And for the record I disagree with many of you who think the cameras should have been covered. I want a record of what happened and the best way to get that is to see a recording whether you are RLC or the Law. Most cities around the world have spent billions and billions of currency on camera systems for their cities. Not to mention military uses for the same thing. So these cameras should not have been covered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

E per la cronaca non sono d'accordo con molti di voi che pensano che le telecamere avrebbero dovuto essere coperte. Voglio un resoconto di quello che è successo e il modo migliore per ottenerlo è quello di vedere una registrazione che tu sia RLC o la Legge. La maggior parte delle città di tutto il mondo ha speso miliardi e miliardi di valuta in sistemi di telecamere per le loro città. Per non parlare degli usi militari per la stessa cosa. Quindi queste telecamere non avrebbero dovuto essere coperte.

le telecamere nelle città sono legali, qui non credo,

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ok thank you for your clarification @ed2

So that confirms one thing, I feel like I'm the only one who's had a lot of parties with friends and we dance like crazy without worrying about our ridicule :biggrin:

I grant the fact that there was no camera at the time, although I am certain that I have friends who must always have videos or photos for souvenir files but I think what they did yesterday is pretty close to what I experienced when I was their age
I feel like I'm old when I say that and yet I only have 10 or 15 more than them :biggrin:

I do not understand why it is so difficult for you to recognize this one essential difference. Dancing crazy is not the problem, in fact, it might be the best thing that could happen, if the residents want it for themselves and not because it is their job and they have to. 

That is the reason why it is so bad that they now have the apartment under UM. The view into the private life of the residents should include how the residents handel the emotion due to the yesterday's event. This is RLC big mistake, they probably think it would be better to start right before the next show, so all the residents can pretend how great everything is. They have completely lost the idea of RLC out of sight. 

• Like 1