Sina & Jules (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, squish said:

My point was that not all players will have seen our exchange here and we need to spread the word perhaps.

Try making a Topic in the VHTV General Section and spread it from there rather than posting it in the apartment topics. 

Thanks

• Like 1

I hope honest people realize that the only mafia that exists here is the famous club! I knew that one day something like this would come because too much power and too much information has been given to people who don't deserve it and who don't mind betraying it. Congratulations to all your "partners"!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 1:17 AM, Gudari said:

I hope honest people realize that the only mafia that exists here is the famous club! I knew that one day something like this would come because too much power and too much information has been given to people who don't deserve it and who don't mind betraying it. Congratulations to all your "partners"!

It is not the club that is continually complaining about and trying to tear down VHTV!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest maitre197
7 hours ago, Aloa said:

Très agréable de regarder ce couple et elle est très jolie

Je m`interesse ou vous regardez ce couple qui est offline sous la pressure du police depuis  tres longtime.