B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I do find it disappointing that the one girl willing to do the most sexual stuff is the most unattractive girl in the bunch.

Because they are the freakiest girls😂

8 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai l'impression que Ginger essaye des trucs sexuels extrêmes pour compensé ça laideur physique c'est mon avis👎

I feel like Ginger is trying extreme sexual stuff to make up for physical ugliness is my opinion👎

Hey guys...will you please get off Gingers back, and leave the nasty personal shit to yourself!! Physically she not my favourite girl, but we all have different tastes...So, as voyeurs, I guess Scout and a few other guys wouldn't check her out if her bedroom was within eye shot of your's...😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, jham said:

This house is to damn big for a party, you can't keep up with them

That's kind of what I love about it, something going on everywhere, it creates a very realistic party atmosphere.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree! These parties are really amazing! A lot of wild action going on all over the place, real life guests, genuine enjoyment, bounding and interacting, just drinking, partying and having fun. But I think no likes the pathetic attempts to preform orgies, so I wish they would just skip this silly part next time! We don't need the sex-shows! Just being yourself and having fun is enough for us! This party has been perfect, except those forced show in Ginger's room. And yes. I hope they repeate these parties! Often!

They really are. It's cool to see them enjoying themselves and having a good time just like it was great to see B5 join in for a good time the other week (up until the late night ruckus). The change in dynamic is very welcomed in my opinion.

It's just unfortunate that they almost always end up finding a way to turn it into something ridiculous at some point. Since it's GOV we're talking about I get that they are very sex driven but that shit in Ginger's room was so unnecessary and had to be one of the least genuine moments in a very long time (it made the usual fake bating shows look like Oscar winning material). At least it didn't last for a very long time...

• Like 2

Just now, vanillajohn said:

They really are. It's cool to see them enjoying themselves and having a good time just like it was great to see B5 join in for a good time the other week (up until the late night ruckus). The change in dynamic is very welcomed in my opinion.

It's just unfortunate that they almost always end up finding a way to turn it into something ridiculous at some point. Since it's GOV we're talking about I get that they are very sex driven but that shit in Ginger's room was so unnecessary and had to be one of the least genuine moments in a very long time (it made the usual fake bating shows look like Oscar winning material). At least it didn't last for a very long time...

These parties always suck

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I do find it disappointing that the one girl willing to do the most sexual stuff is the most unattractive girl in the bunch.

I don't really like Ginger's enlarged lips, silicone or whatever it is. 😢 But I do like her body alot! As I said, I love chubbier girls! 😍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Realmente no me gustan los labios agrandados de Ginger, silicona o lo que sea. 😢 ¡ Pero me gusta mucho su cuerpo! Como dije, ¡amo a las chicas más gorditas! 😍

Hannah Sex Toy GIF by HannahWitton

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Exactly! Much better formulated than I was able to!

• Thanks 1