B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

Just now, maxfactor said:

So Ginger kissed Diane on the lips just before they came down...so?  Never mind. :dodgy:

Well, if this party lasts a coupla days, she's got a pretty good chance of working her way through all of the guests...and her dildos...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, if this party lasts a coupla days, she's got a pretty good chance of working her way through all of the guests...and her dildos...😏

Ginger gave Diane the bulk rate from the dudes...lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This house is to damn big for a party, you can't keep up with them

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai l'impression que Ginger essaye des trucs sexuels extrêmes pour compensé ça laideur physique c'est mon avis👎

I feel like Ginger is trying extreme sexual stuff to make up for physical ugliness is my opinion👎

Okay...lets not get nasty. :undecided:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai l'impression que Ginger essaye des trucs sexuels extrêmes pour compensé ça laideur physique c'est mon avis👎

I feel like Ginger is trying extreme sexual stuff to make up for physical ugliness is my opinion👎

why do you care

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if we do not take into account this rather awkward moment in Ginger's room, I find that this meeting day for Ginger's birthday with all the GOV girls is rather a success
We had a good time of camaraderie around the pool this afternoon, I especially liked the fact that the girls take care of those who could no longer do it for themselves
Olya is really a nice girl, she takes care of Irma, Gina and even Diane
Too much alcohol and other substances really make people do anything
I know many may disagree but I find Olivia's boyfriend also a good guy

I agree! These parties are really amazing! A lot of wild action going on all over the place, real life guests, genuine enjoyment, bounding and interacting, just drinking, partying and having fun. But I think no likes the pathetic attempts to preform orgies, so I wish they would just skip this silly part next time! We don't need the sex-shows! Just being yourself and having fun is enough for us! This party has been perfect, except those forced show in Ginger's room. And yes. I hope they repeate these parties! Often!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1