Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think they're besties, but I think they get along ok...

It's fine but get along is not friendly relationship it's like strangers or Madam and her Maid 

18 minutes ago, rebliz said:

It's fine but get along is not friendly relationship it's like strangers or Madam and her Maid 

I didn't say they had a friendly relationship...I said their relationship was fine 🙄

God Dammit. Cleaning lady has her legs spread on the couch and her hand on her crotch. Thought we were finally going to see what this hottie was capable of. Then she rolled to her side and does nothing.😭

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AR15BOZ said:

God Dammit. Cleaning lady has her legs spread on the couch and her hand on her crotch. Thought we were finally going to see what this hottie was capable of. Then she rolled to her side and does nothing.😭

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

Friendly relationship means spend time together talking watching TV but each one deals with his affairs

similar opinion

It's a community that serves a purpose (it's an employment relationship)
After the knee was broken and Masha passed out in the evening and fell on the edge of the bed and broke her rib, a second person had to be in the apartment quickly
The cleaning lady had time and was ready for it
My impression is: The cleaning lady is happy when the helper job is done and she can be a normal cleaning lady again

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

similar opinion

It's a community that serves a purpose (it's an employment relationship)
After the knee was broken and Masha passed out in the evening and fell on the edge of the bed and broke her rib, a second person had to be in the apartment quickly
The cleaning lady had time and was ready for it
My impression is: The cleaning lady is happy when the helper job is done and she can be a normal cleaning lady again

little thought: do you think that the cleaning lady could clean Masha's helper in the bathroom?:biggrin:

because generally she starts to do the cleaning thoroughly when she is in her first role

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

little thought: do you think that the cleaning lady could clean Masha's helper in the bathroom?:biggrin:

because generally she starts to do the cleaning thoroughly when she is in her first role

You missed the opportunity to call that a shower thought! 😋

• Haha 1