B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

So considering that Milena, in the other stays, it seems to me that she has never masturbated, apart from a bad show with Monica, this time promises well, by now the return of the old girls is always a surprise, the crisis, there is, perhaps, find a real job.

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

So considering that Milena, in the other stays, it seems to me that she has never masturbated, apart from a bad show with Monica, this time promises well, by now the return of the old girls is always a surprise, the crisis, there is, perhaps, find a real job.

To say that, I have the impression that you did not know Milena during her first participation :angel:

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

She did a couple on the last visit but it was under covers or in the bubble bath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

The only thing I have is Milena bating Monica.  If she did bate I didn't catch it.

16 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

The only thing I have is Milena bating Monica.  If she did bate I didn't catch it.

I did see her bate once under the blanket and once sitting on the edge of the tub. It was hard to tell she was bating because she hid it well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why sleep on the couch while u can sleep in your bed?

The answer is surely due to the availability of transport, each time a single girl came to visit another apartment, she usually stayed at least 48 hours

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Girls on vacations",four and half months and no sign of leaving any soon..makes sense.Two months should be the max and then return only after at least half year.

If you have been following current events, then yes it makes sense---everything has been shut down since about March 1, or about 2 1/2 months. But guess you have been isolated from the rest of the world 😏 

But now that you have been informed---welcome back 😆

Edited by happyone
added comment
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1