Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Yes, I want to make it clear that I have nothing against anyone, I just want to understand it because it gives me the feeling that we were tricked into believing something that is not and they continue to deceive us because they are not able to explain it. I'm not in favor of stupid games with guests who don't lead to anything or lead to deception to the viewer but if they decide to live that way it's their decision. I just wish I could rate this apartment differently...

i wish you the best on your journey of finding what really really happening in the crazy world of voyeurland. 😄

i also have a sugestion to you, a friendly one 🙂 i dont know if its cause of translation issue or a language barrier or if its just your personality, but most of the times you sound very agressive like very straight forwoard,angry at everything.try to be more diplomatic,try to understan all the sides,many times we make a fast assumption and most of them are wrong,and we throw a lot of unfair negativity, if you start using your words more wiselly you will acomplish more people listening what you have to say and you will learn more things than you expected. all this i mean for the voyeur house, but could be handy in real world too 😄 .

of course at the end of the line i believe you are a grown person and you know what you doing 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Te deseo lo mejor en tu viaje para encontrar lo que realmente está sucediendo en el loco mundo de Voyeurland. 😄

También tengo una sugerencia para ti, amigable 🙂 No sé si es causa de un problema de traducción o una barrera del idioma o si es solo tu personalidad, pero la mayoría de las veces sueñas muy agresivas como muy directo, enojado por todo. trata de ser más diplomático, trata de entender todos los lados, muchas veces hacemos una suposición rápida y la mayoría de ellos están equivocados, y arrojamos mucha negatividad injusta, si comienzas a usar tus palabras más sabiamente lograrás más personas escuchen lo que tienes que decir y aprender más cosas de las que esperabas. Me refiero a todo esto para la casa voyeur, pero también podría ser útil en el mundo real 😄 .

por supuesto, al final de la línea, creo que eres una persona adulta y sabes lo que estás haciendo 🙂

Well, first of all thank you for your words! The voyeurland thing on this site is pretty debatable... I don't understand this site as a voyeur site, the definition of voyeurism is something totally different from this. On the other hand, I also do not know if it is the language barrier or other thing, what I do know is that I am not a negative person in the real world, quite the opposite, but if I am an impulsive person, who shows interest in things and who usually looks for explanations even if sometimes there are...

Sometimes I use the google translator and sometimes I write on my own in English and still, the camcap translator sometimes translates whatever you want! A lot of times it has nothing to do with what I've written. I know I don't completely master English, I'm Spanish, and sometimes it's complicated because the language barrier is added to the idea you want to express but in a written way.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sometimes I use the google translator and sometimes I write on my own in English and still, the camcap translator sometimes translates whatever you want! A lot of times it has nothing to do with what I've written. I know I don't completely master English, I'm Spanish, and sometimes it's complicated because the language barrier is added to the idea you want to express but in a written way.

Entiendo, mi amigo.
Las dificultades del idioma han existido aquí durante años. CamCaps es un sitio internacional, con muchos amigos de diferentes naciones y culturas.
Sigue publicando a pesar de las dificultades.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

What the fuck have horses got to do with it? Neigh neigh a thousand times neigh 🤣

Way back, they used to use horses to make glue, specifically, collagen
from the hooves and bones. The word collagen comes from the Greek
kolla, which means glue.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

kolla, which means glue.

Clever horses back then😀and here's me thinking it was humans that made it😀😀

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

просто приятель есть 3 объяснения по этому поводу.

1) они экспериментировали и Беверли решила, что ей это не нравится

2) ментально заставляют или соглашаются это делать, но я в этом, несомненно, сомневаюсь

3) Беверли не нашла подходящего кандидата (ведь я тоже сомневаюсь)

одна вещь наверняка их реализация с Sina & Jules не то же самое.

@HugoBeverleyпривет 🙂  быть честным и скромным здесь может дать вам большую поддержку, то , что не все используют его для их advantage.dont пусть histeric и отрицательные люди эффект , который вы, слушать только разумные вещи, и всегда делать то, что вы чувствуете себя комфортно 🙂 с это, как говорится, у меня есть несколько вопросов, и вы можете ответить, как вам нравится, и если вам нравится 🙂

1) что-нибудь случилось с тобой, Илькой и Сэмом? Кажется, ты больше не тусуешься, у меня нет никаких проблем с этим, так как в любом случае я нахожу их очень скучными, просто волнующимися по поводу реализации.

2) Брюнетка, которая была там со своим парнем, собирается ли она быть частью VH? она тусовщица? они свингеры?

и что-то, что мне лично не нравится в вашей квартире, это когда вы приглашаете пару и отправляете их трахаться в гостевую комнату, пока вы проверяете их в спальне, это выглядит как «сутенер», выглядит очень плохо, дает очень неправильное изображение и чувство (если вы понимаете, что я имею в виду) 🙂

кроме того, что у вас все хорошо, и я бы сказал, что вы увеличиваете свою популярность здесь. спасибо за разговор с нами. 

1) We don’t have conflicting relations with Ilka and Sam, but so far we just live at home and don’t go to visit each other
2) I can’t tell you who they are, because this couple can somehow change their position, and my words will not matter.

3) We do not ship anyone.  This couple always left themselves alone, did not give us the opportunity to connect and make a four.  No need to blame them, perhaps they are not yet ready for this or are shy.  Therefore, we had to be with them only through screens.😅 

But in general, at the moment in phones we are mostly doing our own thing, and we don’t watch how they fuck.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gudari said:

Да, я хочу прояснить, что я ничего не имею против кого-то, я просто хочу понять это, потому что это дает мне ощущение, что нас обманули в том, что мы не верим, и они продолжают обманывать нас, потому что не могут объяснить Это. Я не сторонник глупых игр с гостями, которые ни к чему не приводят или обманывают зрителя, но если они решат так жить, это их решение. Я просто хотел бы оценить эту квартиру по-другому ...

I do not think that we can be considered as those who somewhere cheated.  You may not find in us what you want to see.  But stupid games with guests are, maybe you are talking about another apartment.  I will explain this to you by the fact that we get acquainted with many girls or couples and cannot jump into bed with them right away, if only because they are shy.  If everything happens well, then we always somehow continue.  Whether you like this sequel or not, it's up to you to decide.  In many ways, the games are not so stupid, because there is something that many want to at least see in some apartments: flirting with guests.  The girl who we had yesterday, participated in the game with me and Beverly, had a kiss with both me and Beverly.  Everything went to something more, but her father called her, so there was only a game.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Clever horses back then😀and here's me thinking it was humans that made it😀😀

Morning pal, good job that bloody bathroom ain't that far to clip clop lol. I see Mr Google has had his penny worth 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

kolla, which means glue.

Getting yourself in another sticky situation I see 🤣

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Getting yourself in another sticky situation I see 🤣

Morning Rob,I don't suppose you have ever smelled that glue Let's was talking about.It was absolutely rank rotten but by fuck it worked😷😷.Every morning when I arrived at the Joiners workshop(16 yrs.Old a long time ago)the old grizzled Foreman,who started earlier than us always had a pot of glue bubbling away and that was our morning "welcome".I think the old bastard did it just to annoy us!!.He was a good old bloke really though just set in his ways and I was a spotty rebellious teenager who knew everything.Gawd some things never change😀😀

• Haha 3