B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Emmett....I was no CasaNova but in my youth there was always someone ready to throw down with me and it wasn't because of my looks or my size 15 shoes or my ears the size of flapjacks, it was because I would listen and I would make them laugh and show them a good time.  You look at it like all women are just looking for a guy with a big dick and that simply isn't the case.  There is much more to making a woman happy than just having a big dick.  I had a brother-n-law that was hung like a horse but he couldn't hang on to a girl for more than a few months because he treated them like pure shit but in his way of thinking it was like this....."I have this and with this I can have any girl I want" and trust me, he found that to be very untrue. This hedgehog guy has the drug of choice and it has nothing to do with him or his dick!!

Jealously is a sign of very low self esteem and I think you need to choose the word more wisely....I'm just trying to help you sir!!

You guys in Texas are different--cause I have never seen my brother-n-laws dick or even talked to him about it.  (but maybe you thought it was big--cause you all think everything is Texas is bigger and better) 😏

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the thousands of guys that you keep referring to only use RLC as an outlet for a little guilty pleasure and I'm sure most of them are married or are in serious relationships with the woman they have already chosen to be with.....you need to not confuse fantasy with reality my friend!!

Good point--but may I add that they also might now be single guys that fantacize for what they once had or can no longer have 

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ihr in Texas seid anders - weil ich meinen Schwager noch nie gesehen oder sogar mit ihm darüber gesprochen habe. (aber vielleicht hast du gedacht, es wäre groß - weil du alle denkst, dass alles in Texas größer und besser ist) 😏

Oh happy day.....i need some smile's today....LOL

• Thanks 1