B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not buying into it. This is a sad thing to say, but when it comes to the B-apartments, I would not pay to watch these wonderful and beautiful women. It's not my thing. I'm a bad Mod. If anybody wants to Mod the B-apartments boards, I'll suggest you. These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC.

Haha I have a lot of respect for Mods, I could never do the work. You guys do a great job!

34 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey have been faithful with my wife who I have been with twenty years now so I racked up those numbers when I was a young and had three threesomes and a shit load of one night stands some with girls that looked like some of the hotties on here well maybe not like kami or jasmine level but not far behind but then there where the I havnt been laid in six months and drunk as hell occasional not such a hottie just saying lol

I get ya, I was in the same boat. I was racking up as many numbers as I could and acted like a pos like for example whenever a girl I approached was in couple already, I made it my goal to get her in bed with me which ended up fucking up a good bunch of relationship. Now I'm settled and am a good boy 😁

When I look at Curly and some other dudes on these sites, I know god damn well what they're doing based on my own experience. I don't judge them because I did some of the jerk moves they're doing but when I look back at my own life I know I could be quite the dickwad just like they can be 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I get ya, I was in the same boat. I was racking up as many numbers as I could and acted like a pos like for example whenever a girl I approached was in couple already, I made it my goal to get her in bed with me which ended up fucking a good bunch of relationship. Now I'm settled and am a good boy 😁

When I look at Curly and some other dudes on these sites, I know god damn well what they're doing based on my own experience. I don't judge them because I did some of the jerk moves they're doing but when I look back at my own life I know I could be quite the dickwad just like they can be 😄

its the been there done that thing ,but in the end will I have been happier banging a hundred women or three I have no problem saying the hundred and wished it were more to be honest

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

that's why it kills me to here guys just hate on this guy most would kill to be him if they were honest and I kinda was him so they hate me too just saying when I was young I was the one with drugs in college banging girls like these so am I some low life scum bag 

It's called jealousy.

I don't know what this discussion has to do with B2 girls anymore.

But I will tell you two things: girls just wanna have fun.

Make 'em laugh.

Remember: Never lose your sense of humor. NEVER. Regardless of your sex.

Or else our friend will get you...

1538402762555.gif

• Haha 3