B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

One day, a line was drawn by the piper. And I just walked away, never to cross that line again.

It's a pretty ok tune, isn't it Foamy...:biggrin:

I can't get it outta my head now and I'm gonna check it out on YouTube...

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone saying they would not trade places with him are liars they are paying money to watch these girls and fantasize over them while he actually gets to fuck them,i had friends like him good looking guys lots of confidence they could walk into a bar and get a different girl every night while I was lucky for one a month  I hated having to compete with the likes of him so I was jealous of them like you guys are of him too

Emmett....I was no CasaNova but in my youth there was always someone ready to throw down with me and it wasn't because of my looks or my size 15 shoes or my ears the size of flapjacks, it was because I would listen and I would make them laugh and show them a good time.  You look at it like all women are just looking for a guy with a big dick and that simply isn't the case.  There is much more to making a woman happy than just having a big dick.  I had a brother-n-law that was hung like a horse but he couldn't hang on to a girl for more than a few months because he treated them like pure shit but in his way of thinking it was like this....."I have this and with this I can have any girl I want" and trust me, he found that to be very untrue. This hedgehog guy has the drug of choice and it has nothing to do with him or his dick!!

Jealously is a sign of very low self esteem and I think you need to choose the word more wisely....I'm just trying to help you sir!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone saying they would not trade places with him are liars they are paying money to watch these girls and fantasize over them while he actually gets to fuck them,i had friends like him good looking guys lots of confidence they could walk into a bar and get a different girl every night while I was lucky for one a month  I hated having to compete with the likes of him so I was jealous of them like you guys are of him too

to answer what you are saying in all honesty, I honestly would not trade places with him.  these girls are not my type and never have been, these are the kind of girls that anyone can have and that's not the type of woman i look for!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Emmett....I was no CasaNova but in my youth there was always someone ready to throw down with me and it wasn't because of my looks or my size 15 shoes or my ears the size of flapjacks, it was because I would listen and I would make them laugh and show them a good time.  You look at it like all women are just looking for a guy with a big dick and that simply isn't the case.  There is much more to making a woman happy than just having a big dick.  I had a brother-n-law that was hung like a horse but he couldn't hang on to a girl for more than a few months because he treated them like pure shit but in his way of thinking it was like this....."I have this and with this I can have any girl I want" and trust me, he found that to be very untrue. This hedgehog guy has the drug of choice and it has nothing to do with him or his dick!!

Jealously is a sign of very low self esteem and I think you need to choose the word more wisely....I'm just trying to help you sir!!

funny you should mention it yes my self esteem was never great and alcohol really helped when it came to the girls and if I had the balls to just hit on every girl I ran into maybe I would have done better ,but on a side note I still banged a hundred different girls im my youth but still can be jealous of guys like him

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

to answer what you are saying in all honesty, I honestly would not trade places with him.  these girls are not my type and never have been, these are the kind of girls that anyone can have and that's not the type of woman i look for!!

if anyone could have them thousands of guys would not be paying money just to watch them get naked just saying

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny you should mention it yes my self esteem was never great and alcohol really helped when it came to the girls and if I had the balls to just hit on every girl I ran into maybe I would have done better ,but on a side note I still banged a hundred different girls im my youth but still can be jealous of guys like him

why don't you say "envious" of guys like him....it just sounds a lot better!!

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

if anyone could have them thousands of guys would not be paying money just to watch them get naked just saying

the thousands of guys that you keep referring to only use RLC as an outlet for a little guilty pleasure and I'm sure most of them are married or are in serious relationships with the woman they have already chosen to be with.....you need to not confuse fantasy with reality my friend!!

Cela devient ridicule Ulyana fait pleurer Gina, Gina fait pleurer Ulyana j'en ris 🤣car elle se dispute pour un troue du cul qui n'en vaut vraiment pas la peine cela pourrait dégrader l'ambiance à long terme à cause de lui☹️

It becomes ridiculous Ulyana makes Gina cry, Gina makes Ulyana cry I laugh🤣 because she fights for a asshole who is really not worth the trouble it could degrade the atmosphere in the long term because of him☹️

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I bet that was some night...😏

• Haha 1