B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta say, I haven't seen them drink this...just beer, wine and Jager...😏

That's funny 😄 but just as an out of topic shower thought, if the drink had the same effect wouldn't it reduce the obesity rate? People would have drinks and be constantly running around like crazy fuckers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I haven't seen Ludmilla Olga recently  but Svetlana the shot putter seems to be doing most of the cleaning now..

Yes..I think she showed her tit yesterday in B2...or was it her shot...😏

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess the next time I will have to use an upper case C in the word coke and put coke and head as one as in Cokehead to make you happy!

Whatever you want my friend...What I was doing, as I usually do here, is have a bit of light entertainment...It important in life, especially in these surreal and unreal times...:biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess the next time I will have to use an upper case C in the word coke and put coke and head as one as in Cokehead to make you happy!

You must be talking about a "glug" of Coca-Cola. (TM) Also known as "Coke."

Lines of Lady Snow are now impersonators. Also known as "Meth."

Whatever. Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, my friend. You'd probably get one from Amy3, too.

It would be a different matter if the girls weren't constantly rotated, or often exhibited personality traits and talents (like painting squirrels, doing auto-body work, playing classical music, singing, or practicing lines for a play).

I'm certain that they are fine women. I think others might find a Mod reckless for saying this, but I know I agree with some members here because I think they speak the truth. I will respect other's opinions and ideas, too. That's my job.

These Barc apartments have never worked with the project mission statement or concept of RLC. Sadly, methinks the project as originally conceived is gone.

I appreciate Amy3 more than most and I'm a firm believer in what she has to say and I thank you for saying that she would probably agree with me.

These girls go from country to country to entertain and RLC is just one stop on their tour.  They are exposed to much more than just savvy dudes and drugs.  I talked to a girl on Chaturbate several years ago and she had won an award for being cam girl of the year.  As part of her winnings she was given an exclusive trip to Barcelona.  I could tell you story after story that she confirmed about that place but that's a whole other story.  My point if there is one, is that these girls are there for the taking and it's up to the person doing the taking as to just how they are going to be taken!

You are 100% correct my bushy tailed friend...the Barca apartments have never worked with the mission statement of RLC and in my opinion are a detriment to such!

Some of these women came from circumstances of poverty with little hope for a better future. They now have a chance to travel, meet many people, and party. That's very tempting for young women.

Myself, I enjoyed my previous youth when I traveled, met plenty of people, and attended outrageous parties.

Girls like this, incidentally, were also very tempting.

• Like 4

anyone saying they would not trade places with him are liars they are paying money to watch these girls and fantasize over them while he actually gets to fuck them,i had friends like him good looking guys lots of confidence they could walk into a bar and get a different girl every night while I was lucky for one a month  I hated having to compete with the likes of him so I was jealous of them like you guys are of him too

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go
In case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him...🤩

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

And it makes me wonder.

change you say...i will never change, not for you, not for me, and not for anyone LOL

I mean....how else are you supposed to say Coke whore or Cokehead anyway? LMAO

I have no time left to glug through the damn snow to see some darn lady to get some Meth to help me determine which path I should take to the Coca-Cola factory to by some Coke!!

With all that being said...have a good evening my friend!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your head is humming and it won't go
In case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him...🤩

One day, a line was drawn by the piper. And I just walked away, never to cross that line again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone saying they would not trade places with him are liars they are paying money to watch these girls and fantasize over them while he actually gets to fuck them,i had friends like him good looking guys lots of confidence they could walk into a bar and get a different girl every night while I was lucky for one a month  I hated having to compete with the likes of him so I was jealous of them like you guys are of him too

I can honestly say that I would never trade places with him!

The Real Story Behind Pinocchio Is Making People Question Their ...

Sorry Mrs Naga...I lied...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1