Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

My feelings regarding free cams in certain sections of the apartment was actually directed towards scutus, and not you, so sorry for the mix-up, but I also appreciate your response

No problem Sir!

49 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Leora is going on a date,look at her all dressed up.

I wouldn't necessarily say she was going on a date, but she was certainly putting in a great deal of effort to impress someone . 

I hope she has a successful night whatever she is doing. 😸

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

My feelings regarding free cams in certain sections of the apartment was actually directed towards scutus, and not you, so sorry for the mix-up, but I also appreciate your response

It is a shame that you evidently did not check the availability of free cams in this apartment nine months ago. As it has never had any free cams from day one.

Contact RLC regarding the cams. Make sure that you tell them the location, and how many you desire.

While you are in contact with them. You might ask them how much sexual activity the tenants are " required " to do per RLC's contract with their project tenants. Just maybe you will get a definite answer to that subject also.

CC's, nor posting in this thread your desired wishes, will, I repeat, have absolutely any effect toward the changing of RLC policies.

Hind sight is almost always 20/20. Have a good day. I wish you well with your endeavors toward getting the changes you want. In you forthcoming conversations with RLC.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn't necessarily say she was going on a date, but she was certainly putting in a great deal of effort to impress someone . 

I hope she has a successful night whatever she is doing. 😸

Just a thought Jimbo. What percentile prior to Leora's exiting the apartment. Has she not spent ample time to verify her make up, every angle of her attire, whether it be threadbare cutoff shorts, on her recently purchased white mid thigh length hem dress. 

Before exiting the apartment.

My thought is that she likes the attention she gets while enjoying her day on the streets of the lovely city of Prague. 

Should she wish to cause a traffic snarl while wearing either of the previous mentioned articles of clothing. All she has to do is to bend over, and check the laces of her spotlessly clean white Nike tennis shoes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, scutus said:

Should she wish to cause a traffic snarl while wearing either of the previous mentioned articles of clothing. All she has to do is to bend over, and check the laces of her spotlessly clean white Nike tennis shoes.

'Aint that the truth!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, scutus said:

Just a thought Jimbo. What percentile prior to Leora's exiting the apartment. Has she not spent ample time to verify her make up, every angle of her attire, whether it be threadbare cutoff shorts, on her recently purchased white mid thigh length hem dress. 

Before exiting the apartment.

My thought is that she likes the attention she gets while enjoying her day on the streets of the lovely city of Prague. 

Excellent point Sir, and the answer is a lot of times! Many women pamper themselves just to go for a trip into a big shopping mall. They see it as an event. More places will be opening up so more places to walk around and be seen. And i saw they took the Hookah box with them so that is one place they are going to shop at. My gut feeling is that this is nothing of any note at all. We have seen getting ready like this many times before.

38 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is a shame that you evidently did not check the availability of free cams in this apartment nine months ago. As it has never had any free cams from day one.

Contact RLC regarding the cams. Make sure that you tell them the location, and how many you desire.

While you are in contact with them. You might ask them how much sexual activity the tenants are " required " to do per RLC's contract with their project tenants. Just maybe you will get a definite answer to that subject also.

CC's, nor posting in this thread your desired wishes, will, I repeat, have absolutely any effect toward the changing of RLC policies.

Hind sight is almost always 20/20. Have a good day. I wish you well with your endeavors toward getting the changes you want. In you forthcoming conversations with RLC.

Why do you carry yourself as the great God of all knowledge that is Leora, my God, I just Express a feeling I had, but I didn't need you to try to cheapen it, and  make me feel bad for making it

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Leora is going on a date,look at her all dressed up.

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

With the outfits she’s been trying on to find just the right look it certainly looks like she wants to impress someone. 

Aww shucks guys...alright already...you got me...my secret's been exposed. ☺

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Why do you carry yourself as the great God of all knowledge that is Leora, my God, I just Express a feeling I had, but I didn't need you to try to cheapen it, and  make me feel bad for making it

I make no pretense of the facts: 1. I have been a member of CC's since Oct. 2013. and have read many posts, and made a few of my own. All of those posts are available in the archives, in the archived apartments 2019. That being the history book of Leora and Paul. The Leora , then Leora and Malia, history of the Prague apartment is available in the pages of this thread. 2. I have also read the policies available to the subscribers of both Reallifecam, and CamCaps. I have been a member of RLC, either standard, or premium since the fall of 2012.

I have also enjoyed watching the ups, and downs. Of these apartments, even prior to Leora, and Paul becoming part of the RLC project. Your best bet for seeing a portion of the early days, is to become a Premium member of CC's which opens up the available Premium members only section to each of the current apartments, and the attachments center.

Only one person is "the great God of all knowledge that is Leora ".  That person being Leora herself. 

How you feel about my post is up to you. I got your attention which I intended to do. 

I also have given you the ONLY SOURCE that has the CAPABILITY to make the changes you would like to see done. This was/is my intent. 

Have a good day.

• Like 1