Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

So Leora gets all excited while on the phone with someone, then, become virtually frantic while preparing to go out (after midnight). I fully expect that there will be many theories suggested for her behavior other than the one that seems most obvious (that she is possibly going to meet someone special to her). 

• Like 1

I think it's possible that the phone distractions we often see by Leora while Malia is trying to make love to her is perhaps a male admirer (not Paul) and this may her first rendezvous with him.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Like others who write here i have tried to stay as positive as i can but after the last hour or so am finding it very hard to now.😞

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

E...I wouldn't worry about it in the least. You have just as much right to participare and contribute your thoughts and opinion here as anyone else regardless of what anyone else may think about it. As far as the other...evidently, there has been some speculation of such that at this point is no more than that...which has been nothing more than unproven conjecture.

You could argue that the speculation that they are still together is nothing more than unproven conjecture. <shrug>

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Bless you Malia for giving us something to look at lovely. Bless your little heart.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And she is flirty as she dances. Don't worry sweetheart. You fans will not abandon you.

33 minutes ago, philo said:

I think it's possible that the phone distractions we often see by Leora while Malia is trying to make love to her is perhaps a male admirer (not Paul) and this may her first rendezvous with him.

If she comes home and her nose is running then we'll know she's full.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5