Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

15 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I really feel sorry for the dog that was left behind poor thing must have a broken heart.

well ... that barking when Leora was busy with herself was not one of my favorite sounds, I can still see her kicking the door with a dildo in her hand

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I really feel sorry for the dog that was left behind poor thing must have a broken heart.

Je pense qu'elle s'en fiche. La dernière année avant son départ de Russie elle ne s'occupait déjà plus du chien. Elle sortait juste le chien 10 minutes à minuit ou une heure du matin.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Leora in the kitchen with her phone in another room, I don't think I've seen that before

it's not the first time, I've seen her leave her phone in the living room while she was in the bathroom, nothing new :biggrin:

• Like 1

jimbo, xszarv...or whatever, hehe

do, pls not feel obligated to answer to any of my posts

...as long as you don't get my sence of humor, irony, sarcasm or whatever...

do get serious, guys, pls, hehe

Cheers! 

😉

In reality this could be anything, she may have had some bad news from home or something happened to doggo maybe? But then why come home early crying? Surely she could've sought comfort from whoever she's seeing outside? Never seen her this upset in 5 years of watching her though, any speaking is too quiet for my translator to pick up as well, I'm a nosy bastard, I want to know whats going on.

• Like 2