Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Regarding this last point of yours Sir it does indeed look like what many many people thought at the time was the start of something was actually the end of something. Only a mere observation before people attack me for saying it.

well said mon ami!

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Regarding this last point of yours Sir it does indeed look like what many many people thought at the time was the start of something was actually the end of something. Only a mere observation before people attack me for saying it.

they both have had a bad weekend and take a step back, very normal, that people do negative about this is the nature of this forum I fear

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they both have had a bad weekend and take a step back, very normal, that people do negative about this is the nature of this forum I fear

I was talking about what happened 2 saturdays ago and everything that built up to it, all of  which has now all stopped. That is what i was replying to in regards the points in the original post. Nothing about anything else and certainly nothing about this weekend just gone.

Il y a 2 minutes, Xarvaz a déclaré:

ils ont tous les deux eu un mauvais week-end et font un pas en arrière, très normal, que les gens font du négatif c'est la nature de ce forum je le crains

Je croit que c est de la frustration comme en se moment, je ne comprends rien à leur discution

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

I was talking about what happened 2 saturdays ago and everything that built up to it, all of  which has now all stopped. That is what i was replying to in regards the points in the original post. Nothing about anything else.

and I respond to that

5 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I will take pseudo lesbian show or any sex show before taking a telephone show. That's why I pay and I have no real interest in their personal life. I wish well to both girls. As for this forum, I am new here and I believe that people should be free to write what they want as long as it is done with respect towards the other forum users. In the last few weeks preceding this crazy last week, we were getting hot pseudo lesbian shows, hot massage sessions, mutual bating so the expectation was that things would heat up some more. For me, that how I can explain my frustration about the girls performance in the apartment.

If you are new, you may have missed the best time of RLC. Until a year ago RLC had almost three times as many apartments as now. Most of the apartments were in russia with a lot of really interesting people.  At that time RLC had residents who even without shows had exciting events every now and then. Just because they had an interesting life.

Leora is a really bad case. She moved away from Russia just for this apartment. Actually, a very sad story I think. Especially at first it was really pathetic to see her all alone in this apartment giving a 24/7 cam show. There was some hope when Malia moved in, but in the meantime Leora got this girl to do these robot-like shows too. 

The best apartments in RLC, however, were those where there were many guests and really a lot of private life to see. Due to the higher number of real apartments there was also almost always something going on. If someone writes here now there are 9 other apartments, I can only laugh. Two thirds of them are more or less just Shows apartments without a real view into the life of the residents. Especially the GOV Apartments, where the girls are moved from their actual home for a short stay to give almost only these pseudo lesbian shows. 

Now RLC has become an overpriced supplier of cheap goods. They have hardly any real apartments left and make it even worse by trying to compose the emptiness through shows, which leads to even less real content. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1