Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And I worry for the mental state of all the fools who actually believed for almost three years that the Trump/Russia collusion hoax was real, and that people like Hillary Clinton , James Comey, Robert Mueller, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and numerous other members of the Washington, DC establishment are considered to be  American heroes.

they've tried to do the right thing a lot more than dear leader. and btw the russia colusion was even admitted to by the republican led senate intel committee

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here we go with anonymous sources again. So what does it matter what anyone says? People will believe what they want to believe. Bottom line line, at some point Donald Trump will come out of the hospital either dead or alive and then we will know.  Until then, what does it matter.

true. just don't expect the donald to tell the truth.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they've tried to do the right thing a lot more than dear leader. and btw the russia colusion was even admitted to by the republican led senate intel committee

Not Russia collusion with Trump. Intel Committee said Russia tried to interfere in our election, did not say they colluded with Trump or Trump campaign.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Not Russia collusion with Trump. Intel Committee said Russia tried to interfere in our election, did not say they colluded with Trump or Trump campaign.

by the time he leaves office it will be so clear that we won't be able to count the amount of his misdeeds. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who is blaming the opposition? I'm just saying why is Trump responsible for his becoming infected, but the Democrat governor of Virginia is not responsible for the governor's infection? Sounds like a perfectly valid question to me? :huh:

I may have missed it, but I couldn't find any post that said anything about the Governor of Virginia until you brought it up. And, when you talk about a Democrat being responsible for his infection, that's blaming the opposition. And, finally, IQ45 is responsible for the entire country, not just himself.

His disastrous and catastrophic mishandling and constant and intentional lying about this virus makes him completely and totally at fault for the outcome. He's responsible for everyone, just like every actual President before him.

• Like 1

no real mind to make up, just a repetition of indoctrinated ideas, talking points and insults. He is totally incapable of a rational original thought.

Another perfect and classic example of the pot calling the kettle, "black".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What does a stupid fucking German ( or Russian) like you know about Trump supporters in America? 

You ever hear of a little thing called the World Wide Web or the Internet. World-wide communication and research has been around for quite a number of years. Anyone can learn anything they want to know about almost anything, anyplace or anyone they desire.

• Like 2