Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

he can see the stupid shit that you post here. the best way to not look like a dope would be to have a normal exchange of ideas rather than constant insults which parrot dear leader.

You are not capable of a normal exchange of ideas. You proved that in your confrontation with Naga. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what have you ever done for this country? I don't even consider members of ANTIFA to be citizens of this country.

and you are acting like your hero who took an oath to serve the citizens of this country, not just the 40% that follow his nonsense. he has broken that oath every day & you just blindly follow. pitiful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does anyone here know the REAL condition of Trump?...:dodgy:

the last i heard he was having some breathing trouble. the docs said the 1st 48 hrs would be the most important. that was from prying tough reporters with sources that don't want to be named for fear of being fired or called names on twitter. don't expect to hear anything resembling the truth from dear leader.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and you are acting like your hero who took an oath to serve the citizens of this country, not just the 40% that follow his nonsense. he has broken that oath every day & you just blindly follow. pitiful.

That's your opinion. I consider your opinion to be wrong.  

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the last i heard he was having some breathing trouble. the docs said the 1st 48 hrs would be the most important. that was from prying tough reporters with sources that don't want to be named for fear of being fired or called names on twitter. don't expect to hear anything resembling the truth from dear leader.

Here we go with anonymous sources again. So what does it matter what anyone says? People will believe what they want to believe. Bottom line line, at some point Donald Trump will come out of the hospital either dead or alive and then we will know.  Until then, what does it matter.