Nina & Kira (2020) Part #5

Le5b0

On 6/19/2020 at 2:35 PM, disneykid said:

They had a big thunder and lightning storm last night  

Nina was taking pictures on her phone  out of the window  Kira was quite happy eating her tea

@jouandomy I was looking for this -- but I appreciate the photos you shared.  What @disneykid referred to is undoubtedly gone now.

• Like 1

So they have now gone offline/relocation.  Somewhere before 16:00 their time.  The end of another chapter in their lives. 

Another one begins.  Another new apartment... 

Thankfully, they are going to allow us to follow them in this next adventure of theirs.  Because I for one would be devastated to lose this opportunity.  🙂

Considering how much stuff they have accumulated over the years, it will take a few days to get back online.  Good luck girls.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody knows something about the new people who will be in this place?

A few weeks ago a man and two women came to have a talk with N&K who showed them round the app,  

Maybe it could be them!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

So they have now gone offline/relocation.  Somewhere before 16:00 their time.  The end of another chapter in their lives. 

Another one begins.  Another new apartment... 

Thankfully, they are going to allow us to follow them in this next adventure of theirs.  Because I for one would be devastated to lose this opportunity.  🙂

Considering how much stuff they have accumulated over the years, it will take a few days to get back online.  Good luck girls.

I don't anticipate them to offline for a long length of time. Likely only 3 to 5 days.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody knows something about the new people who will be in this place?

Wilma & Fred                                             200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, jouandomy said:

It is normal that it has not been seen on the timeline, the storm was actually over Кудрово east of SPB. All the photos I found come from this little town. Where many of their friends live, by the way.
But from their high floor the girls must have had a magnificent view.

Kudrovo is a city in the Zanevsky urban settlement of the Vsevolozhsk district of the Leningrad region . Due to its location close to the eastern border of St. Petersburg , inside the Ring Road , 2 km from the metro station “ Dybenko Street ”, it is one of the closest suburbs of St. Petersburg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1