Nina & Kira (2020) Part #5

Le5b0

16 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Kudrovo is a city in the Zanevsky urban settlement of the Vsevolozhsk district of the Leningrad region . Due to its location close to the eastern border of St. Petersburg , inside the Ring Road , 2 km from the metro station “ Dybenko Street ”, it is one of the closest suburbs of St. Petersburg

It's interesting that the Dybenko Street metro station was originally named Red Commissars OR the merry village of the Red Commissars and in 2006-2007 the government took action to rename it.

Reminds me somewhat of the "cancel culture" going on right now in the US.  The difference being that the statues are mostly being toppled by anarchists.  

Even with their different cultural heritages and people, there are so many similarities in the way people are that it is remarkable.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't anticipate them to offline for a long length of time. Likely only 3 to 5 days.

Having seen them move before, I wouldn't be surprised if it is sooner than that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Having seen them move before, I wouldn't be surprised if it is sooner than that.

When they were in this one the cams were live while boxes were coming in and they had to be unpacked which wasn't that long ago.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When they were in this one the cams were live while boxes were coming in and they had to be unpacked which wasn't that long ago.

The girls have the proper priorities.  Get the cams going and then put all the stuff away.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

The girls have the proper priorities.  Get the cams going and then put all the stuff away.

Indeed, it was quite fascinating watching them unbox all their "stuff" (I would use a different term) and decide what goes where.  I hope we get the same opportunity this time.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

have they gone? I can't find them listed as an offline app today

I thought the same , maybe they are waiting till they  put everything away   

I hope they have nt gone it will be like loosing a member of our family

46 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

have they gone? I can't find them listed as an offline app today

22 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I thought the same , maybe they are waiting till they  put everything away   

I hope they have nt gone it will be like loosing a member of our family

If you are referring to N&K their names will be gone because the realm they were in is now occupied by K&M&L, you will see them again when they are set up in their new realm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1