Nina & Kira (2020) Part #5

Le5b0

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

VH are known to be quite ruthless when it comes to falling viewing figures

VH don't care about viewing figures as they only pay out a percentage against viewing figures, so low or even no figures means low or no payout. It's the managers (or some of them) who are ruthless and put pressure on tenants but as N&K are their own managers (I think) it doesn't matter.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, disneykid a dit :

The girls didn’t look happy in this app, so a move might be good for them 

Will they still be on VH ( I hope so) 

The people moving will they be on VH and managed by N&K?

yes,  they stay in the project🤩

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

As for another VH apartment?  Again it would not surprise me to see them leave the project.  They have been under scrutiny for a very long time now.  It must get quite wearing at times.  I am pretty sure that Kira especially, sometimes resents the cameras, and has been known to occasionally hide from them in times of stress.  It will be devastating for some on here, but it is inevitable.  It may also not be from choice? 

Well said. This is why so much of the shit talked on here about them being boring is so damaging. These lovely people share a lot with us, and while I am sure there are rewards, like any job, it must become wearing over the years. If there is always some loudmouth gobshiteing it in the comments here about how boring you are there must come a time when enough is enough.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Oh late to the party again, whilst I was writing this down below, everyone else jumped in.  🤣

I'm not surprised, I think I mentioned a few weeks ago they were researching new apartments.  This apartment is quite a distance out from the main city, and I think they would prefer to be closer to the action.

As for another VH apartment?  Again it would not surprise me to see them leave the project.  They have been under scrutiny for a very long time now.  It must get quite wearing at times.  I am pretty sure that Kira especially, sometimes resents the cameras, and has been known to occasionally hide from them in times of stress.  It will be devastating for some on here, but it is inevitable.  It may also not be from choice? 

VH are known to be quite ruthless when it comes to falling viewing figures.  Nina and Kira do not play to the cameras as others do (which is why some of us love them so much) but from a sexual content perspective, they are way down the charts.  VH at the end of the day are a profit making business.  If N and K are not drawing in the subscribers, then they will want to replace them with someone who can, it's just good business.

On the plus side, most of what I saw them packing away is stuff that pertains to the band.  Costumes, cd's and promotional stuff.  So maybe they are passing it on to someone else to look after, or they are just putting it into storage.  Time will tell...

Well they chose this life. When they feel stressed and uncomfortable with the cams they should leave for their own healths sake. I don't mind them staying though. They don't take away any space being there. I just mean when you feel it's no longer the right thing and you feel uncomfortable than it's time to stop...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I presume the girls have the keys to their new app. They have been taking lots of boxes and cleaning stuff with them 

plus they must have been fixing up the cameras the last few days

Don't worry, they know what they're doing.
There is a project in progress.😉

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The advantage of their way of life is that they only have to empty the cupboards and leave the furniture.
It's a simplified move.
But it still requires courage to pack everything and discernment not to put cats in the same box as birds ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, jouandomy said:

The advantage of their way of life is that they only have to empty the cupboards and leave the furniture.
It's a simplified move.
But it still requires courage to pack everything and discernment not to put cats in the same box as birds ...

If They're OK, I'm OK.....howzat ?........😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1