Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

As far I am concerned they might aswell shut all apartments down and shut down vhtv cause it's gone completely dead most of the couples are boring as hell there is a few females who should get rid of there dead beat partners who are clearly holding them back but vhtv is dead it needs a total revamp or shut down for good the only excitement is when Anna and Alex turn up and that's sad for this site so get rid of it or sort it out I would never pay for it again while it's like this total utter crap sorry I joined right from day one but never again it's dead now vhtv has died 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ah well..I wasted too much time watching the  evenings  with Mira and Henry in real time..now the living room free cam has gone I'll just watch their  interesting bits posted  on other sites .
I can't help feeling the removal of the freecam is a mistake by M&H..
At least I'll get to bed at a reasonable hour..🙂

• Like 2

16 hours ago, suckier44 said:

As far I am concerned they might aswell shut all apartments down and shut down vhtv cause it's gone completely dead most of the couples are boring as hell there is a few females who should get rid of there dead beat partners who are clearly holding them back but vhtv is dead it needs a total revamp or shut down for good the only excitement is when Anna and Alex turn up and that's sad for this site so get rid of it or sort it out I would never pay for it again while it's like this total utter crap sorry I joined right from day one but never again it's dead now vhtv has died 

As long as you pay for it, VH will feed you some shit. Everything is logical. Why they change something if the apartments of homeless students, like Val and Marcus make 100+ dollars/day, without any activity? 

This will change only when 2/3 subscribers leave. If you pay, you agree to that "honey".

And current Alex is dying quickly, without show.

Opera Snapshot_2020-06-24_211521_voyeur-house.tv.png

Opera Snapshot_2020-06-24_220254_voyeur-house.tv.png

Opera Snapshot_2020-06-25_131848_voyeur-house.tv.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

As long as you pay for it, VH will feed you some shit. Everything is logical. Why they change something if the apartments of homeless students, like Val and Marcus make 100+ dollars/day, without any activity? 

This will change only when 2/3 subscribers leave. If you pay, you agree to that "honey".

And current Alex is dying quickly, without show.

Opera Snapshot_2020-06-24_211521_voyeur-house.tv.png

Opera Snapshot_2020-06-24_220254_voyeur-house.tv.png

Opera Snapshot_2020-06-25_131848_voyeur-house.tv.png

I don't pay anymore I stopped paying vhtv about 5 months ago it's dead it's no were near as good as it used to be it's dead now and your totally correct in what u said also 

• Like 1

I have the same problem with Mira&Henry and one more house at my watchlist i dont think i Will pay for an other month subscription. I really miss the old days when vh had girls like domi isa and clarise

• Like 3

Athena back AGAIN must have a season ticket to this apartment by now then :biggrin: Not moaning as she ain't bad at all lol.

Mira in her underwear and Athena in a loose dress so tonight must be a sex night :biggrin:

bandicam 2020-07-02 18-27-21-099.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Do you think she is trying to get her own place? :angel: Mates rates?

Yep i reckon she will after all Veronica managed it even if she did fuck it up when she got one. Athena sure ain't fussy how she gets it though lol Good bod too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yep i reckon she will after all Veronica managed it even if she did fuck it up when she got one. Athena sure ain't fussy how she gets it though lol Good bod too.

Well I won't mind her getting an own place. Veronica actually was quite a time in the project after she got her place. Til now Mira & Henry didn't have a total failure when they opened a place. Roberta til now was the weakest one I guess...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I won't mind her getting an own place. Veronica actually was quite a time in the project after she got her place. Til now Mira & Henry didn't have a total failure when they opened a place. Roberta til now was the weakest one I guess...

Would like to see Athena in her own place think she would be good. Funny though when Veronica and Roberta got their own they changed somewhat. Still whatever happens will happen i suppose. 

• Like 1