Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

2 minutes ago, rodox said:

but i dont agree with cam maniputation

Well this is always a risk. However, which is better?

1) Watch the webcam show in VH? 

2) Watch useless students?

3) Watch sterile time-out party where nothing happens (and no incidents?)

4) Watch wild party, without script, where can any action happen in the next second? Yes, having lost some cameras. 

26 minutes ago, rodox said:

I saw all kind of cam manipulation, bathroom, bedroom to allow to  consume drugs out of the view. more of the half of guests were high.  3 couples making sex in the same time.... absolute out of controll

Do you know which couples were involved or were they all new people having sex?

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well this is always a risk. However, which is better?

1) Watch the webcam show in VH? 

2) Watch useless students?

3) Watch sterile time-out party where nothing happens (and no incidents?)

4) Watch wild party, without script, where can any action happen in the next second? Yes, having lost some cameras. 

Maybe the solution is to put the cams in cage over bars. cause if you allow the guest manipultate the cams all essence of party is lost. there was 3 cams out of the view. the bathroom out the view, part of the bedroom out of the view maybe more 2 hours and we couldn see anything.

7 minutes ago, rodox said:

it was a really  hot party. and when went  offline it was getting even better, but i dont agree with cam maniputation

Agree, it was a bit wild and silly earlier but did improve a lot even if there was a lot of fumbling lol. If they keep taking apartments offline it's gonna kill the interest.

I didn't see any blatant drug taking, there has to be a bit of give and take surely else punters will lose interest. It was getting to an interesting stage I must admit was a shame it was killed off. They know full well others take substances but nothing is done about them just seems a bit unfair on others.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

For exemple :Clinton and the kim bassinger,s boyfriend went out to buy drugs when they came, kim bassinger boysfriend went to bathrrom with her, and put the cam out of the view . he gave drug to her, went out of the bathroom but let the cam out of the view she was very very high. 

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No idea, it was a bit manic really as most were young kids but was getting better as it was thinning out. Dam shame really.

5 minutes ago, rodox said:

For exemple :Clinton and the kim bassinger,s boyfriend went out to buy drugs when they came, kim bassinger boysfriend went to bathrrom with her, and put the cam out of the view . he gave drug to her, went out of the bathroom but let the cam out of the view she was very very high. 

I got no idea of the names as most of the time am not interested in names lol. Yes the bathroom cam was put out of view but then how do you know what happened then? Yes we can guess but thats all. The site is advertised as real life but when that happens its bloody killed off ie...sanitised. We are all grown ups here i think so we don't need protecting from this wicked world. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Glad I didn't see it to be honest. It's almost not even worth watching good parties when VH is just going to fucking ruin it anyways.

Quite agree it's just gonna kill it.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Glad I didn't see it to be honest. It's almost not even worth watching good parties when VH is just going to fucking ruin it anyways.

Legal and supported content type now. Enjoy (and don't forget to renew your subscription for year💸)