Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Glad I didn't see it to be honest. It's almost not even worth watching good parties when VH is just going to fucking ruin it anyways.

yeah its bad. is a feeling of helplessness. one of the bedroom cams was manipulated too. we lost one point of view when a couple was fucking

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I got no idea of the names as most of the time am not interested in names lol. Yes the bathroom cam was put out of view but then how do you know what happened then? Yes we can guess but thats all. The site is advertised as real life but when that happens its bloody killed off ie...sanitised. We are all grown ups here i think so we don't need protecting from this wicked world. :biggrin:

its very easy to know when someone is using drugs.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No idea, who the hell wants to contact support anyway as many of us were probably enjoying the mayhem :biggrin:

well, they probably send that generic reply that it's hidden due to rules violation, blah blah ... 😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rodox said:

its very easy to know when someone are using drugs.

Maybe but that's their problem not mine lol.

Am not a fan of drugs i can assure you but shit happens, we are supposed to be grown ups here and paying for the privilege

• Upvote 1

One more idiot voiced his golden thoughts, anyway, a few months ago I was watching voyeur house.com; there was an orgy at Sergeant Miles' apartment, I mean real orgy, not a piece of shit like here; and, at some point they have tilted cam, just for people to see it better; no one had a problem with that; only here some morons consider themselves as real voyeurs,  whatever that shit means, and pretending art connoisseurs they complain when someone moves a cam slightly; laughable really, nothing more..

• Like 2

The problem was that the guests started to block all the cameras. First the bathroom, then the room, etc. So bad, because the sex was good 😞

spacer.png

I wrote to customer service asking them to restore the archive. But they say "maybe the sex moments will be upload in the future". More people should write them too, to restore the archive. There was good sex in the sofa previusly the issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh wow seems to me we wouldn't have seen anything even when they left it online when I look at the cams positions in last post here. So why the fuzz here about it all? 

1) This is the only real party (not swingfriends like L&L) without vanilla and scripts in recent months.

2) Failure - other participants will think thrice before arrange "VPISKA". So more your favorite content in future - sleeping on couch, playing laptop, playing PS4, watching TV, lazy, naked cooking, etc.

3) Most likely party was organized by a participant without an apartment. Scott lost the money. So:

a) No more Vpiskas in Scott apartment. 

b) "Participants" live without apartment a few weeks longer. For now they need to work and earn $500 for Scott.

c) Participants without an apartment will think three times before having a party in their apartment after opening. So - easily turn into Alexandra and Chad - another dead apt.