Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

Just now, groomy said:

1) This is the only real party without vanilla and scripts in recent months.

2) Failure - other participants will think thrice before arrange "VPISKA". So more your favorite content in future - sleeping on couch, playing laptop, playing PS4, watching TV, lazy, naked cooking, etc.

3) Most likely party was organized by a participant without an apartment. Scot lost the money. So:

a) No more Vpiskas in Scot apartment. 

b) "Participants" live without apartment a few weeks longer. For now they need to work and earn $500 for Scot.

c) Participants without an apartment will think three times before having a party in their apartment after opening. So - easily turn into Alexandra and Chad - another dead apt.

Come on when people start messing with cams what should they do? This is really nothing new at all. This happens when people mess with cams since the site started. 

Sabrina & Scott are to blame here. Seriously who let's totally random people party hard in his own place without being even near to take action when something is wrong? It would have been their job to say something to guests when they start to mess with the cams and also fix the cams. This would have avoided the place being taken offline.

When you don't have any inside information on this particular case I don't believe any of your conclusions for now. Sorry to say but lately it's all the same in every topic you write.

Tell me how this particular case should have been handled? Guests messing with all cams so can't see a thing even when the place stays online. 

Sabrina & Scott fucked it up by failing to take action when guests behavior got bad. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) This is the only real party (not swingfriends like L&L) without vanilla and scripts in recent months.

2) Failure - other participants will think thrice before arrange "VPISKA". So more your favorite content in future - sleeping on couch, playing laptop, playing PS4, watching TV, lazy, naked cooking, etc.

3) Most likely party was organized by a participant without an apartment. Scott lost the money. So:

a) No more Vpiskas in Scott apartment. 

b) "Participants" live without apartment a few weeks longer. For now they need to work and earn $500 for Scott.

c) Participants without an apartment will think three times before having a party in their apartment after opening. So - easily turn into Alexandra and Chad - another dead apt.

God save the prom queen, this is all unbelievable 😂

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) This is the only real party (not swingfriends like L&L) without vanilla and scripts in recent months.

3) Most likely party was organized by a participant without an apartment. Scott lost the money. So:

a) No more Vpiskas in Scott apartment. 

b) "Participants" live without apartment a few weeks longer. For now they need to work and earn $500 for Scott.

yeah i completely agree with you, for sure Scott will be extremely angry,secondly participants will be angry at blondie, i guess blondie wont be attending any longer loss for vh, loss for the new kids participant without apt,and loss for audience, and no record.i feel a bit frustrated. 🤬

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sabrina & Scott fucked it up by failing to take action when guests behavior got bad

Sabrina & Scott ain't anyone's parents for fuck sake 🤣

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on when people start messing with cams what should they do? This is really nothing new at all. This happens when people mess with cams since the site started. 

Sabrina & Scott are to blame here. Seriously who let's totally random people party hard in his own place without being even near to take action when something is wrong? It would have been their job to say something to guests when they start to mess with the cams and also fix the cams. This would have avoided the place being taken offline.

When you don't have any inside information on this particular case I don't believe any of your conclusions for now. Sorry to say but lately it's all the same in every topic you write.

Tell me how this particular case should have been handled? Guests messing with all cams so can't see a thing even when the place stays online. 

Sabrina & Scott fucked it up by failing to take action when guests behavior got bad. 

for instant they can let the apt online and give fines, now they will delete everything,and they give fines.

we pay money, and lately vh is very very boring, so if you wait weeks for something exciting, and of course due to rule violation everything is cut of,than why the fuck am i here? why do i pay monthly sub?

its not like i have something exciting so see at vh every week, now days things got super rare,and it is being deleted.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

we pay money, and lately vh is very very boring, so if you wait weeks for something exciting, and of course due to rule violation everything is cut of,than why the fuck am i here? why do i pay monthly sub?

I ask same questions for a long time, and didn't get any reasonable answer so far - but I start thinking, that vhtv is a scam

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well, I did not sign any obligations to VH and I am not obliged to defend them always, like you do.

You are the only one who protects VH in the current state on forum.

Best - do nothing. Let the party go their own way. If they have 3 orgy parties in parallel. OK. But this is only event. And it is being removed. Look at it and enjoy.

It definitely deserves a one year subscription.:biggrin: Are you really interested in these apartments with loafers? Measures taken by VH to apartments that are trying to do something interesting lead to fact that:
1) More loafers in VH.
2) Managers recruit loafers - it's safer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

Sabrina & Scott ain't anyone's parents for fuck sake 🤣

Nope but it should be their interest and also responsibility to take action when something like messing with cams happens in their place

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, I did not sign any obligations to VH and I am not obliged to defend them always, like you do.

You are the only one who protects VH in the current state on forum.

Best - do nothing. Let the party go their own way. If they have 3 orgy parties in parallel. OK. But this is only event. And it is being removed. Look at it and enjoy.

It definitely deserves a one year subscription.:biggrin: Are you really interested in these apartments with loafers? Measures taken by VH to apartments that are trying to do something interesting lead to fact that:
1) More loafers in VH.
2) Managers recruit loafers - it's safer.

Tell me did you hear about that particular case or is it all assumptions? That's what I like to know...

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

Unfortunately it's a sad true @jabbath1987

Please tell me talking about what happened in this place. What should they do when people start to mess with cams  and you can't see a thing on this cams anyways. Leaving it online you no longer see a thing and offline you don't see a thing too. 

So where is the difference?

I stand with my opinion when Sabrina & Scott let people do such parties at their place it is there responsibility to prevent such things to happen. They failed and have to take the consequences for it. 

All the talk about here like timeline will be cut and stuff are pure assumptions and we didn't see if it really happens. As far as I understood there was no visible drugs on cams so there shouldn't be any problem to restore everything what happened before they started to mess with cams.