Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tell me did you hear about that particular case or is it all assumptions? That's what I like to know...

This is guaranteed to be discussed with Anna and possibly in two apartments (which do not work now) so no insiders from apartments.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope but it should be their interest and also responsibility to take action when something like messing with cams happens in their place

I strongly disagree, they don't have to do anything, they're not obliged to follow any stupid rules which in fact should be scrapped; this is their life, the only one who meddle is the vhtv pushed by people like you; sorry jab, you've never experienced the real life, buddy;

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please tell me talking about what happened in this place. What should they do when people start to mess with cams  and you can't see a thing on this cams anyways. Leaving it online you no longer see a thing and offline you don't see a thing too. 

So where is the difference?

I stand with my opinion when Sabrina & Scott let people do such parties at their place it is there responsibility to prevent such things to happen. They failed and have to take the consequences for it. 

All the talk about here like timeline will be cut and stuff are pure assumptions and we didn't see if it really happens. As far as I understood there was no visible drugs on cams so there shouldn't be any problem to restore everything what happened before they started to mess with cams. 

The difference is now we can't see anything of what did happened on that house. There was good moments before guests blocked the cams. Now VH will delete them all.

Screenshoots in very low definition are still on the site.

spacer.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So assumptions for now. Thanks 😉

They did not delete all cams. The incident is like Zack. Then it was a HOT night - and ALL IN ONLINE. Although then there were a lot of interesting apartments. With orgies and wild parties. 

Screen Shot 08-26-18 at 02.37 AM 001.PNG

574.jpg

988.jpg

Guest girl redhead block with curtain cam 2 living room at 2h20 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 2h36 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 6 bedroom at 2h39 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 9 bathroom at 3h22 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 3h49 apt time... :biggrin: 

uest girl redhead block with curtain cam 5 bedroom at 3h51 apt time... :biggrin: 

Guest girl BRUNETT move cam 4 bedroom at 4h07 apt time... :biggrin:                   

DOUBLE HEADER  Guest girl redhead move cam 5 bedroom at 4h09 apt time... THEN  Guest girl BRUNETT move cam 4 bedroom at 4h10 apt time... :biggrin:

Guest girl redhead move cam 3 living room at 4h15 apt time... :biggrin: 

Support in 2018:

" That kind of behaviour is unacceptable without any doubts. We had a serious talk with girl.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, javitto21 said:

The difference is now we can't see anything of what did happened on that house. There was good moments before guests blocked the cams. Now VH will delete them all.

Screenshoots in very low definition are still on the site.

spacer.png

Who told you VH will delete them? 

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

They did not delete all cams. The incident is like Zack. Then it was a HOT night - and ALL IN ONLINE. Although then there were a lot of interesting apartments. With orgies and wild parties. 

Screen Shot 08-26-18 at 02.37 AM 001.PNG  0

574.jpg

988.jpg

Support:

" That kind of behaviour is unacceptable without any doubts. We had a serious talk with girl.

So who told you they will delete it? 

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

I strongly disagree, they don't have to do anything, they're not obliged to follow any stupid rules which in fact should be scrapped; this is their life, the only one who meddle is the vhtv pushed by people like you; sorry jab, you've never experienced the real life, buddy;

Well let's go away from the example with cams. I would for sure be around and see what's going on from time to time when I know a lot of people with a lot of alcohol are partying in my place. This is what I mean with responsibility. I didn't mean they should babysit them or even party with them. We know participants have access to watch. So they just could have watched from somewhere nearby and take action when it got out of hand. This way the place would have stayed online...

That's why I blame them for doing nothing. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So who told you they will delete it? 

Archive Assistant.

2 hours ago, nack said:

So a wild party night will be censored and footage deleted. 🤬

And not all cams were lost. All action after shutdown - lost.

And I repeat in 2018-2019, VH reacted differently = we have 5-6 hot parties a week. Now there are hard rules - 1 hot party per month.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Archive Assistant.

And I repeat in 2018-2019, VH reacted differently = we have 5-6 hot parties a week. Now there are hard rules - 1 hot party per month.

He doesn't know either. It's all assumptions if will get deleted or not. Operators have 48 hrs to save stuff. So let's just wait. 

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Archive Assistant.

If there are no banned substances visible on cam and the sex is consensual,I don't see any reason of VH censoring anything.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who told you VH will delete them? 

I wrote to costumer service. They said me "Maybe this moments will be available in archive."

Some days ago, guest were taking drugs at Tom's apartment, and nothing did happened.

spacer.png

spacer.png