Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ironic really they are banned in the USA but you can buy guns like sweets 

Indeed.  And I do.  Better to have guns than chocolates.  😉  

10 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

In the litigious granny state society here in the US there is worry that kid will choke on the toys.  One can get them in Mexico or Canada, where people must have more common sense.

10 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

BTW, IMO, European chocolate is far superior to American

I agree with both of these statements.  

To keep on topic, I am absolutely sure that Kira would be able to disable an intruder with her jujitsu skilz, and then Kira would have to prevent Nina from bashing the intruder's brains in with her Fists Of Fury.  I'd still feel more comfortable if they had at least a tazer or bear spray at the ready in the hall.  Call me cautious, but I've been around the world a few times.  And I doubt very seriously there is any kind of VHTV "security" if something goes wrong.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Indeed.  And I do.  Better to have guns than chocolates.  😉  

With all respect i do think that statement is a bit sad. Rather a bad reflection of America in my opinion.

Then you wonder why you have so many problems eh?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With all respect i do think that statement is a bit sad. Rather a bad reflection of America in my opinion.

Then you wonder why you have so many problems eh?

I grant you your respect, but this isn't the place to discuss such things as Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights.  There are other forums on CC for that.  My only concern here is for the safety and security of our girls, and what they could do to improve that.  I have feared every time they nonchalantly opened the door without looking through the peephole first.  They are too trusting.  

It's nice to have chocolates, but better to have security.  Especially where they are.  

35 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I grant you your respect, but this isn't the place to discuss such things as Constitutional 2nd Amendment rights.  There are other forums on CC for that.  My only concern here is for the safety and security of our girls, and what they could do to improve that.  I have feared every time they nonchalantly opened the door without looking through the peephole first.  They are too trusting.  

It's nice to have chocolates, but better to have security.  Especially where they are.  

They're going to be under Putin's Rule until 2036 so they should be safe.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They're going to be under Putin's Rule until 2036 so they should be safe.   :biggrin:

I saw where Vlad was supposedly secure as President till '36.  This in and of itself should motivate Nina and the band to produce even MORE hard hitting anti-Vlad lyrics and music for the Russian underground LGBT community.  It's going to be interesting to watch what develops... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Probably more info than you really wanted to know.

I am always interested in good information.  last word on the matter, there is something very satisfying in having a GPMG at full chat, with a 1 in 5 tracer round, a wonderful sight to behold.  Providing of course, I was the one pulling the trigger. 🙂 Emptying a mag box with the joint clips flying out the side was very satisfying...

As for the "Lightning Bolts", they could be a throwback from David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust and his iconic makeup on Aladdin Sane period.  It would not surprise me to find out that there were tribute concerts to him in Russia after he died in 2016.  Nina may have even taken part in one, hence the I.D tags hanging from them.  But that's just a guess, someone could ask Nina if they think it's important enough.

As for railing against the russian state. That my friend is a dangerous game that they play.  The present regime can be ruthless if it thinks someone is getting too active, and they are notorious for playing the long game, gathering intelligence for use further down the line.  Though I think they are smart enough not to push it too far.

Thanks for posting the above pics.  A delightful moment of sheer joy.  Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most.

A little video of Nina discovering the TV swivels.  The Birds annoyed her whilst she was playing a game, which meant she noticed some clear tape on it, so presumably it's a new TV.  Now turned to a better angle so she can watch laying down.

Anyway folks, lets try and stay on topics about the girls from now eh????

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Anyway folks, lets try and stay on topics about the girls from now eh????

Understood.  My fault.  I will try.  I'll chat with you about the L7A2 offline.  

I think Nina cut her hair again during the move?  Anyone?  

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

And I doubt very seriously there is any kind of VHTV "security" if something goes wrong.

Well, not to undermine the point you are making... but in a sense they have the best security CCTV-systems in the world... 😃🎥

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Il y a 6 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

I think Nina cut her hair again during the move?  Anyone?  

I thought that too!  Looking very much like Madonna in her "Papa don't preach" days?

If you want to see what I mean

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1