Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

25 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

erm...In other news. The double wall thingy (whatever it is?) in the hallway strikes me as a bit odd. In my part of the world it reminds of the double thunderbolt symbol of the Nazi SS... Not the best connotation 😶

capture_001_03072020_225812.png.f7060f5e16572b56e00ce1ccf519e6ad.png

My apologies for giving effect to Godwin's Law in the forum of N&K 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

They had that in their bedroom in the apartment before last.

NInaKira14.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Small things please small minds pal and I'm a sad bastard who is constantly reminded of his shit techy skills by someone😀Now who could that be!!???. Similarities yes/no👍

Dunno,minds gone a blank. Now how about that for an opening for you :biggrin:

• Haha 3

On 7/2/2020 at 1:12 AM, Le5b0 said:

I cannot understand why you would need to seal an ammo box, then have to use a tool to open it, seems counter productive to me.  As I recall, we just flipped a clip or two and everything opened in an instant, or is my memory playing tricks on me again???

I believe the containers are sealed so as to keep them absolutely waterproof/element proof.  I imagine they are opened in a depot and then the 640 rounds transferred to the battlefield-style flip-top canisters with handles on the top, which are not exactly 100% reliably element proof, or just pre-load a bunch of magazines, ready for use.  While 640 rounds might sound like a lot, with the standard 30-round magazine for an AK, that only equals 21 magazines.  I could burn through those in about 10 mins, or 2 minutes if I had full-auto capability (*disclaimer* but I don't know ANYTHING about that!).   

Probably more info than you really wanted to know.  👆 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno,minds gone a blank. Now how about that for an opening for you :biggrin:

Sorry pal but my OCD for checking your spelling has kicked in and there isny fucking any errors😀👍

Your nae fun!!😀

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

They had that in their bedroom in the apartment before last.

They are like keyholders or in their case, badge holders.  I've seen them in various other VH apartments, the few that I've browsed through.  I think they are just supposed to resemble a lightning bolt, nothing more.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Perhaps they bought a McFluffy? 😆   (do they sell those in USA?)

I think so, but it's called a McFlurry, if I recall from commercials.  But not sure, I haven't eaten McDonalds or any fast food joints for decades.  The stuff is repulsive, IMO.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, refazer said:

39% of French people do not have a dishwasher

4 hours ago, freitag58 said:

Around 71.7 percent of households in Germany owned a dishwasher in 2019

I heard that 89.3% of statisticians agree that 74.9% of statistics are completely made up.  🤓 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

What is all this stuff about people washing dishes?!? Is that a common thing?!?

We just lick them clean after use and put them in the cupboard!

Same here, except I just let Fred clean them off.  He does a great job!   🐕 

Actually, I do have a dishwasher, but damned if I can remember when I actually opened the door.  Now I'm curious if it still works.  I'll have to test it tonight.  

• Haha 4