Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Couldn't imagine life without a dishwasher. And the basic models are really not expensive at all...

Just laziness personally, the time it takes to load and charge the bloody thing you can wash it by hand. Perhaps if you have a large family that's a bit different but for say a couple or a single person they are a waste of money. JMO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Crikey!  I go and play with some new toys for a few hours, and so much has happened on here!  Never thought a trivial rug remark could be so controversial?  Fred and Wilma Flintstone? Nor a Dishwasher?  (would not be without mine, like anything, don't knock it till you've tried it).  Everything getting a tad out of order. 😂  It's wonderful.

Perhaps if Nina did some washing up (controversial mode on) then Kira would not get such rough hands?  Now that is going to get me another black mark from Nina, another one to the 100's I already have...  😉

So once Kira has rubbed lots of hand cream on, she could always pay me a visit.  AHHH, dreams eh?  😁

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You wash the dishes outside? Isn't that uncomfortable?

Not a lot of times,most during summer times,i grew up in country side so we usted to wash dishes,clothes etc outside.But bet a dishwasher is a cool thing to have.