Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

Morning Kjeld 

Looking at your design s of the kitchen I had thought we could have another camera on the wall next to the birdcage  

looking into the kitchen from the other end  any thoughts?

Like this?

Kitchen 3.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I have one bottle of Old Spice shampoo, one bar of yellow Dial soap, since I seem to be one of the few men on Earth that still uses bar soap, and about 26 small tiny pieces of yellow Dial soap that, like you, some day I will melt together to make one big bar of yellow Dial soap.  But in my other three bathrooms, there are various and sundry bottles of female product that various and sundry former "friends" have left behind in their hasty retreat to escape.  😂  

A bar of soap, and no dishwasher. And I who used to think USA was a developed country.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Kitchen 1.jpg

Kitchen 2.jpg

Man you're good! This is amazing work :)

Has it been confirmed, that there is a nook and a door on the left? That doesn't sound right... unless its a closet of some kind but if we look at your other design that shows the 'unused space' behind the kitchen and the bedroom, what is that space? Another appartment? Can't be the hallway outside the appartment that's too big...?

Anyways, I love seeing your rendition of the appartment 😄

• Like 3