Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

il y a 25 minutes, philo a dit :

I don't know if the rules current RLC owner are the same as they used to be but apartments that blocked cameras used to be in big trouble. A little after 6:00am, the female guest completely blocked both camera #11 and #12 with what looked like t shirts. That used to be a big deal. I don't think I have seen anyone do that in many years. Another reason to be disappointed.   

It's happened before a few months ago Camera 11 was covered but not cam 12.

Gess is the price to pay to have all this guests in cams,its better than not having guests.In any case the house residents(in this case Carla&Yanai)should inform them of rlc rules before they enter the house,that way this bs things wouldnt happen.There are rules for good reason.But is shocking to see rlc putting the moment in replay like is something totaly fine..this type of things explains why they are going downwill so fast.I think rlc changed hands and people in charge are not the same as before,so much changes for worst😔.

• Upvote 1

Many who has hid cams before has gone and showered naked or have sex so although they hid the cams the guest girl a few months did the same and hasn't done it since. We shouldn't be too harsh. I want it in replay even if everyone else doesn't.

1 hour ago, philo said:

No sé si las reglas del propietario actual de RLC son las mismas que solían ser, pero los apartamentos que bloqueaban las cámaras solían ser un gran problema. Poco después de las 6:00 a.m., la invitada bloqueó por completo tanto la cámara 11 como la 12 con lo que parecían camisetas. Eso solía ser un gran problema. No creo haber visto a nadie hacer eso en muchos años. Otra razón para estar decepcionado.   

En el apartamento que ahora ocupa Martina ocurrio este hecho.El apartamento estaba ocupado por una chica llamada Marta (el nombre del chico no me acuerdo ) Una pareja de invitados oculto deliberadamente todas las camaras.Al dia siguiente o posteriores la pareja inquilina estaba en la calle.En este apartamento de Carla es ya la tercera vez que ocurre.Si cierran este apartamento no me doleria en absoluto, lo que si me duele es sentirme estafado.

• Upvote 2

They dont seem to horried to much about the cams(wiyh exception of covering cams time),maybe they will redeedm themselfs this weekend,she have nicely shapped tits with pierced nipples,lets see what happens or not,as long as they dont cover cams again😅.

• Like 1

I will give my idea as I conceive it, in relation to the cameras which can be covered

This site is called Real life cam so for my part, the cams covered by guests are part of this real life even if we do not have the possibility of seeing things

if we take this couple, they came to friends, for a party, who live in an apartment with cameras

They do not sign any contract with rlc to be seen, especially when there is an intimate moment, some hide under sheets, others block the view of the cameras, in the end it is the same if nothing is visible I

f these people are told by Carla and Yanai not to cover the cameras or that Carla and Yanai are fined for this while asking them that their friends will not come back because of triste, then we are not talking about real life anymore because it will mean that it is rlc or premium members who take control of the lives of participants by telling them who they have the right to see or not

I do not attack anyone because I am sure that rlc must have received many emails but I find it pretty silly to complain about this especially if it penalizes the participants, the only thing we will gain is to have couples who will no longer share anything in their lives with us and who will no longer party at home

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No parecen estar demasiado preocupados por las cámaras (con la excepción de cubrir el tiempo de las cámaras), tal vez se redimirán este fin de semana, ella tiene tetas muy bien moldeadas con pezones perforados, veamos qué sucede o no, siempre que no cubran las cámaras. de nuevo 😅 .

Dudas de que no volveran a hacerlo? Yo creo que lo repetiran esta noche si continuan en el apartamento.Vergonzoso, y RLC cruzados de brazos como siempre, les importa que los abonados paguen, nada mas hacen por ellos aunque se rian. burlen, estafen de los abonados.

• Upvote 1

I know that for some, covering the cameras may seem insignificant. From the position of corporate policy, however, breaking the rules intentionally, and doing it more than once without any consequences, is a sign of poor institutional health. It is suggestive of a decline in the standards of the organizations. If I intentionally and repeatedly violated rules in my industry, I would be in serious trouble. But then, not all organizations care much about their own rules when it comes to an infraction by a friend or relative or a star employee. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I will give my idea as I conceive it, in relation to the cameras which can be covered

This site is called Real life cam so for my part, the cams covered by guests are part of this real life even if we do not have the possibility of seeing things

if we take this couple, they came to friends, for a party, who live in an apartment with cameras

They do not sign any contract with rlc to be seen, especially when there is an intimate moment, some hide under sheets, others block the view of the cameras, in the end it is the same if nothing is visible I

f these people are told by Carla and Yanai not to cover the cameras or that Carla and Yanai are fined for this while asking them that their friends will not come back because of triste, then we are not talking about real life anymore because it will mean that it is rlc or premium members who take control of the lives of participants by telling them who they have the right to see or not

I do not attack anyone because I am sure that rlc must have received many emails but I find it pretty silly to complain about this especially if it penalizes the participants, the only thing we will gain is to have couples who will no longer share anything in their lives with us and who will no longer party at home

Do you ever tought working for rlc?Think could work😅.Personaly dont find silly at all complain about someone breaking the site rules(in this case covering the cams),to be honest what i find silly is rlc to post the moment in replay like is something cool..would say more than silly is desresptifull towards clients.Its for this type of acts and others site is going down so fast to an point they now have 19 free cams.

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Do you ever tought working for rlc?Think could work😅.Personaly dont find silly at all complain about someone breaking the site rules(in this case covering the cams),to be honest what i find silly is rlc to post the moment in replay like is something cool..would say more than silly is desresptifull towards clients.Its for this type of acts and others site is going down so fast to an point they now have 19 free cams.

It's not disrespect RLC has no control over the guests and having it in replay means real life. 

23 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Dudas de que no volveran a hacerlo? Yo creo que lo repetiran esta noche si continuan en el apartamento.Vergonzoso, y RLC cruzados de brazos como siempre, les importa que los abonados paguen, nada mas hacen por ellos aunque se rian. burlen, estafen de los abonados.

Hope not.Guests or not the cams arent of them and there is actualy many clients paying a lot of money to watch the cams streaming.Lets hope for the best,other guests did same thing and then after they redeem things and done things at good sight,think we will see same thing were.