Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Let RLC respond to all the angry emails they're sure to get with this comment and see how well the audience takes that.

A lot of people will be reasonably pissed though since RLC will send a generic ass reply with no answer whatsoever, because they've shown numerous times how much they care about the viewers...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Let RLC respond to all the angry emails they're sure to get with this comment and see how well the audience takes that.

they will have this simple answer, we have no power over what guests can and cannot do

I think I read this answer on a post about Caesar at B1

3 minutes ago, mg1982 said:

Why come to a voyeur house and decide to have sex only to not want others to see you have sex? 

Because they don't come to a voyeur apartment, they come to see friends

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they will have this simple answer, we have no power over what guests can and cannot do

I'm well aware. I was just saying that just being able to see her tits definitely won't stop the audience from putting down their pitchforks.

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

lol the cameras are covered why is she out on the terrace upset.

women are complicated to understand

the cameras are covered by her but that didn't stop her from changing clothes in the bathroom showing us her naked body 🙂

I don't know if the rules current RLC owner are the same as they used to be but apartments that blocked cameras used to be in big trouble. A little after 6:00am, the female guest completely blocked both camera #11 and #12 with what looked like t shirts. That used to be a big deal. I don't think I have seen anyone do that in many years. Another reason to be disappointed.   

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't know if the rules current RLC owner are the same as they used to be but apartments that blocked cameras used to be in big trouble. A little after 6:00am, the female guest completely blocked both camera #11 and #12 with what looked like t shirts. That used to be a big deal. I don't think I have seen anyone do that in many years. Another reason to be disappointed.   

Maybe in good old rlc days..nowdays they even put the cam bloked,covered moments in replay..in VH this type of stuff is not allowed and usualy the guests are "invited" to lleave.Cam covered is one of the major disrespected towards users,paid clients of site.But seems nowdays(in rlc) is an perfetly aceptptable thing.And some will defend this😒.Big bs.

• Upvote 1