Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

7 minutes ago, darkman said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

desconozco el motivo ¿ pero ?

I don't think this has anything to do with RLC and the fact that this guy took a shower
Especially since I think they would do it more discreetly
By what is strange, it is that even understanding the language, you cannot determine the why of how
It reminds me of Hakeem, he spoke English and yet it was the apartment that was most incomprehensible for everyone :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Gracias, veo que la pareja invitada que tuvo relaciones sexuales también se preguntó si les pagaron.

NO , hablan sobre un bar , donde el chico rubio , llevo a un amigo , hace como de relaciones publicas y a el no le cobran las copas , ELLA DICE PERO TE PAGAN , y el le explica esto que digo . que no le pagan pero lo invitan a las copas . algo asi es .

• Thanks 1

il y a 6 minutes, darkman a dit :

NO, they talk about a bar, where the blond boy, he took a friend, he does about public relations and he doesn't get paid for the drinks, SHE SAYS BUT THEY PAY YOU, and he explains what I'm saying. they don't pay him but they invite him to the drinks. something like that is.

Oh ok.

Mmm..for the first time sinse i joined rlc many years ago i can watch it in my tablet using a regular browser(in this case chrome)this as premium user(as free user you always could see the free cams of site),seems they are in desesperate mode or maybe its the change because flash suport ends soon.In any case finaly an consumer,client measure done right by them.Was very surprised with the almost twenty new cams and now surprised with this.Next step..open good new houses and less rejoins.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mmm..for the first time sinse i joined rlc many years ago i can watch it in my tablet using a regular browser(in this case chrome)this as premium user(as free user you always could see the free cams of site),seems they are in desesperate mode or maybe its the change because flash suport ends soon.In any case finaly an consumer,client measure done right by them.Was very surprised with the almost twenty new cams and now surprised with this.Next step..open good new houses and less rejoins.

You're stretching it a bit there Ze...😏

• Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hope we gona have another great weekend in house.terry crews fingers crossed GIF by America's Got Talent.

The more they come more often then they will get comfortable with the cams and so we will get some hot action.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Daleys said:

Carla and Yanai home a suitcase in the LR.

If they go vacations(that they will go sooner or later)we are screwed🤣.Would be nice if they let guests staying in house the time they go away but not an usual beyave of c&y.