Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

It's strange you know how the GOV apt doesn't bore people because surely after all these years everyone must be pretty bored and sick and tired of seeing the constant repeats. So have some of the guest couple having their apartment doesn't come close to the boredom of the GOV apt.

I will agree that nothing will ever match the boredom of the GOV apartments!!  However, what a lot of you are doing without even knowing, is trying to create the same thing with Carla's friends.  Think about it!!

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I will agree that nothing will ever match the boredom of the GOV apartments!!  However, what a lot of you are doing without even knowing, is trying to create the same thing with Carla's friends.  Think about it!!

Yes i thought about but basically it's the same for all existing and any new apts. So it's just going to happen anyway regardless of who it is.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not a fan of couples 'obtaining' an apt on the basis of being good guests at a current couple's, or GOV apt. I think once they get there own place, they become boring in no time at all. That's just my opinion though. I believe the key to an interesting apt is if it's in a city where the tenants actually live. That way they can invite as many friends and have as many parties as they want...Of course opening up an apt like this is easier said than done...:confused:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Wake up it's has already happened for the current apts right now on the site.

You still don't get my point.  If the guests of Carla start getting their own places it will be no different than the GOV/COV apartments are now which in turn will be shit!!

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a fan of couples 'obtaining' an apt on the basis of being good guests at a current couple's, or GOV apt. I think once they get there own place, they become boring in no time at all. That's just my opinion though. I believe the key to an interesting apt is if it's in a city where the tenants actually live. That way they can invite as many friends and have as many parties as they want...Of course opening up an apt like this is easier said than done...:confused:

I totally agree with you Naga, leave what is happening at Carla's....at Carla's.  If the tenants live in the city, then they should be made to give up where they are living if they are going to get an apartment with RLC.....no more of this Gina crap with having her place she can go to at any given time!  Like this morning I read she left B1 and left the parasite sleeping in her bed.  I don't agree with nonsense like that and i'm sure the other girls she's living with didn't appreciate it either.  Now, why did she leave...probably to feed her pets and collect her mail.  I don't like it that she has two places to go to and the viewer can only see one of them...that's not right in my book!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You still don't get my point.  If the guests of Carla start getting their own places it will be no different than the GOV/COV apartments are now which in turn will be shit!!

sorry but that makes no sense at all.The main issue of rlc of nowdays is that moat of houses dont feel real,the situations are unrealistic and previsible.By opening a couple houses for Carla friends couples and seing how they are social we would have more varieded situations,more social lifes done in cams,more natural friends visits etc.Basicaly the return of rlc of old times.Go read this house topic talk during weekend and you will see more varieded talks than 90% of rlc rest of houses togheter for the last six months.

• Like 3

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

They will just be a couple apartment they won't have any link with them vacation apts. Your saying we will all be bored of them in a few weeks or months. My point is all the currents apts are at that level anyway. Just because a new couple and apartment is launched anyone can't say in a few weeks we will be bored of them.They most likely we be 10 times better than the current apts right now on the site. Boring boring boring. We cry out for new couple then we give out because they are boring after a few days or before any new couple get added. They most likely will have guest compared to Elisha and Pepik who hasn't had a single guest enter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

sorry but that makes no sense at all.The main issue of rlc of nowdays is that moat of houses dont feel real,the situations are unrealistic and previsible.By opening a couple houses for Carla friends couples and seing how they are social we would have more varieded situations,more social lifes done in cams,more natural friends visits etc.Basicaly the return of rlc of old times.Go read this house topic talk during weekend and you will see more varieded talks than 90% of rlc rest of houses togheter.

I'm sorry Ze but it would end up being exactly like the GOV/COV apartments.  It might take a year but it would happen.  Carla and all her friends already plan what you see now so you can imagine if her guests start getting apartments, it will be show after show!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

They will just be a couple apartment they won't have any link with them vacation apts. Your saying we will all be bored of them in a few weeks or months. My point is all the currents apts are at that level anyway. Just because a new couple and apartment is launched anyone can't say in a few weeks we will be bored of them.They most likely we be 10 times better than the current apts right now on the site. Boring boring boring. We cry out for new couple then we give out because they are boring after a few days or before any new couple get added. They most likely will have guest compared to Elisha and Pepik who hasn't had a single guest enter.

Like I said Daleys...you just don't get it.  I know they will be couples apartments and not "Titled" GOV or COV apartments but other than that, they will become just like the other Barca apartments.  Wait and see if you don't believe me.

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I'm sorry Ze but it would end up being exactly like the GOV/COV apartments.  It might take a year but it would happen.  Carla and all her friends already plan what you see now so you can imagine if her guests start getting apartments, it will be show after show!!

Yes girls from the girls apt shoving their pussies right in front of the cams making sure it's right down the lens and adjusted right is way better than couple and friends socially in real life. Carla and the other couples don't put on this show crap of directing their pussies right in front of the cams.

• Like 3