Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

Hep the usual stuff.Maybe we gona see them next weekend or the other.The new couple and C&Y are recent friends,think they got along pretty nicely and just like Cute girl&James they started being pretty natural in cams fast.To me the best surprise of this weekend was the livingrom play between tall brunet and brunet,really wasnt expecting.Her ass is surreal.

What I find sad about Carla and Yani bringing in their guests to have sex is that people on this forum automatically want the guest to have an apartment of their own.  Which means that you will be tired of them in a couple of months once you've seen their routine over and over again.  It's also speaks volumes for the low hit count this apartment gets when there are no guests present!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What I find sad about Carla and Yani bringing in their guests to have sex is that people on this forum automatically want the guest to have an apartment of their own.  Which means that you will be tired of them in a couple of months once you've seen their routine over and over again.  It's also speaks volumes for the low hit count this apartment gets when there are no guests present!!

"What i find sad about carla &Yanai bringing in their guests to have sex Is that people on this forum auyomaticaly want the guests to have an apartment",Did you miss the part were many users sayed that would be great some of girls guests,couples to have their place because the are fun,entertaining and that beacuse they know ones anothers and that would lead to active houses with tons if visits etc,exatly the opost of an BS couple like Eliska&Pepik.So in many of us ideia makes a lot more sense houses were the residents actualy do social life not only outside but house in cams.But hep..the important is the sex....thays why GOV, COV and Doll house are such a blast right😒.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What I find sad about Carla and Yani bringing in their guests to have sex is that people on this forum automatically want the guest to have an apartment of their own.  Which means that you will be tired of them in a couple of months  weeks once you've seen their routine over and over again.  It's also speaks volumes for the low hit count this apartment gets when there are no guests present!!

Sorted it for ye Harley...😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 46 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It's strange you know how the GOV apt doesn't bore people because surely after all these years everyone must be pretty bored and sick and tired of seeing the constant repeats. So have some of the guest couple having their apartment doesn't come close to the boredom of the GOV apt.

• Like 1