Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Like I said Daleys...you just don't get it.  I know they will be couples apartments and not "Titled" GOV or COV apartments but other than that, they will become just like the other Barca apartments.  Wait and see if you don't believe me.

Actually you don't get it because i know what someone faking and putting on a front to get views for the cams is and i don't see that in the couples apts.

• Like 1

Just now, Daleys said:

Yes girls from the girls apt shoving their pussies right in front of the cams making sure it's right down the lens and adjusted right is way better than couple and friends socially in real life. Carla and the other couples don't put on this show crap of directing their pussies right in front of the cams.

So you are telling me that Carla never points her pussy at the cameras?  I can believe it with the guests but not with Carla!!

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

So you are telling me that Carla never points her pussy at the cameras?  I can believe it with the guests but not with Carla!!

I have never seen her do it. She has Yanai to pleasure her.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a fan of couples 'obtaining' an apt on the basis of being good guests at a current couple's, or GOV apt. I think once they get there own place, they become boring in no time at all.

That's usually the case but a lot of people tend to ignore that. This is why I have said sometimes it's just good for people to just remain as guests. Besides RLC is not the company to just hand out apartments like stale M&M's.

• Like 2

Just now, Daleys said:

I have never seen her do it. She has Yanai to pleasure her.

So does Alexandra and Bonnie and all the others that are in real/fake relationships....and you're going to tell me that neither of them girls point their pussies at the camera!!

Like I said...I'm done responding with someone that believes the way you do....have a good night!

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's usually the case but a lot of people tend to ignore that. This is why I have said sometimes it's just good for people to just remain as guests. Besides RLC is not the company to just hand out apartments like stale M&M's.

Thank god!!

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They will just be a couple apartment they won't have any link with them vacation apts. Your saying we will all be bored of them in a few weeks or months. My point is all the currents apts are at that level anyway. Just because a new couple and apartment is launched anyone can't say in a few weeks we will be bored of them.They most likely we be 10 times better than the current apts right now on the site. Boring boring boring. We cry out for new couple then we give out because they are boring after a few days or before any new couple get added. They most likely will have guest compared to Elisha and Pepik who hasn't had a single guest enter.

Exactly.I dont undersand the comparation Harley is making.We need residents that live in the city and have their family and friends near.Thats the only way to resolve the few guests and lack of social life we have now in rlc.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They will just be a couple apartment they won't have any link with them vacation apts. Your saying we will all be bored of them in a few weeks or months. My point is all the currents apts are at that level anyway. Just because a new couple and apartment is launched anyone can't say in a few weeks we will be bored of them.They most likely we be 10 times better than the current apts right now on the site. Boring boring boring. We cry out for new couple then we give out because they are boring after a few days or before any new couple get added. They most likely will have guest compared to Elisha and Pepik who hasn't had a single guest enter.

Imo the main reason the GOV apts are as boring as hell now is that the revolving door has stuck, for obvious reasons. From my point of view, the fact that there used to be a steady turnaround of girls was exciting. Yes we got a few old school, a few 'shy' girls, but some stars...and they didn't usually outstay their welcome like now.
You never really knew what we were gonna get...Many of us waited in anticipation for the new girl to arrive...Hopefully those times will return ::)

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

So does Alexandra and Bonnie and all the others that are in real/fake relationships....and you're going to tell me that neither of them girls point their pussies at the camera!!

Like I said...I'm done responding with someone that believes the way you do....have a good night!

Why the fuck are you even bothered anyway when you don't have a RLC account what difference does it make to you anyway. Carla and her guest this weekend brought back what i subscribed to RLC from day one and that is fun and excitement but clearly only you and other are only interested in is seeing girls from GOV or wherever shoving their pussies in front of the cams for views. Now i'm done i'm not responding to this anymore because someone who doesn't have a RLC account doesn't get it. GOOD NIGHT.

• Like 3

people talking about monotony..what is more monotony than a girl in "vacations" staying 7 months or an supposedly couple that is more in vacations than in house,that barely talk one with another,and have zero guests,no talks to anyone in phone always hided and that goes to bed at 21:00..what i seen from any Carla guests is miles better than that joke of "couple" and no doubths would be more fun and present.

• Like 2