Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

15 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They will just be a couple apartment they won't have any link with them vacation apts. Your saying we will all be bored of them in a few weeks or months. My point is all the currents apts are at that level anyway. Just because a new couple and apartment is launched anyone can't say in a few weeks we will be bored of them.They most likely we be 10 times better than the current apts right now on the site. Boring boring boring. We cry out for new couple then we give out because they are boring after a few days or before any new couple get added. They most likely will have guest compared to Elisha and Pepik who hasn't had a single guest enter.

I will

A couple fucking for a coupla days will bore the arse off me, regardless of who they are...That just doesn't float my boat I'm afraid...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

people talking about monotony..what is more monotony than a girl in "vacations" staying 7 months or an supposedly couple that is more in vacations than in house,that barely talk one with another,and have zero guests,no talks to anyone in phone always hided and that goes to bed at 21:00..what i seen from any Carla guests is miles better than that joke of "couple" and no doubths would be more fun and present.

that's what normal people do Ze.  Normal people don't stay up until the sun comes up drinking and partying every weekend which in Carla's case is all centered around views!!

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

I will

A couple fucking for a coupla days will bore the arse off me, regardless of who they are...That just doesn't float my boat I'm afraid...

And it will be the same for any new girl in the GOV apts i'm afraid. 

• Like 1

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

that's what normal people do Ze.  Normal people don't stay up until the sun comes up drinking and partying every weekend which in Carla's case is all centered around views!!

Basically all apts on RLC they have to earn an income somehow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You right people dont do gatherings,parties some weekends per months..what an nonesense,people in theirs 20,30s..they go to bed 21:00,go vacations all weekends and dont recieve an friends and also go make phone calls hided from cams.You are correct.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just because a new couple and apartment is launched anyone can't say in a few weeks we will be bored of them.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A couple fucking for a coupla days will bore the arse off me, regardless of who they are...

He didn't just say a couple. An apartment should consist of more than just a couple having sex. That's the whole reason why people get bored of COV. A good apartment and couple will have fun/interesting guests and fun/interesting parties, which is why everyone enjoyed Yana and Carla's party over the weekend. THAT is what makes an apartment and couple good to watch.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You right people dont do gatherings,parties some weekends per months..what an nonesense,people in theirs 20,30s..they go to bed 21:00,go vacations all weekends and dont recieve an friends and also go make phone calls hided from cams.You are correct.

Dude....just give E&P a chance, that's all i'm asking

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dude....just give E&P a chance, that's all i'm asking

lol,so you dont give any chance to this guests couples but the other one that dont do shitt in cams deserves a chance,hep😒