Charly, Dora, Alikusya (2020) Part #1

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isn't Mulan and Ariel the same person just with different name? To me they are all looking same. And that the managers always play musical chairs every month makes it even more confusing. I recognize Elza the rest of them I don't care about😂

Ariel has longer hair. They also have slightly different faces, but the hair is the easiest difference. They actually had several threesomes.

19 hours ago, bluewinner said:

there are young people in both places but the similarity ends there. I can't remember seeing any member of LGBTQ in Scott's place. 😄

Wasn't referring to their sexuality just another bunch of young kids playing at it.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I am going to leave Voyeur House TV for a few months and wait and see if the quality goes up... Can't watch this site and a few others as well.

Keep in touch blue.

Probably a VH first being 7 (presumably) trannies under one roof? 03:47:50 cam 5. Doesn't look as if they have any token females. Pity really. I suppose we should give VH some credit in coming up with something a bit different.

3 hours ago, Just In said:

No Mulan  & Ariel are characters in two completely different animated films.😁😁😁

What are the titles of the film's,who directed them,what year/s were they realeased,how much did they gross at the box office and where were they made Justy boy.😁👍

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What are the titles of the film's,who directed them,what year/s were they realeased,how much did they gross at the box office and where were they made Justy boy.😁👍

IMDB will have the answers you want or Google or Wikipedia, you can certainly do the leg work yourself for that one.😋😁

And before I forget they weren't realeased but released.👍😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wasn't referring to their sexuality just another bunch of young kids playing at it.

lol how could you compare these clowns to beautiful girls like Lyla, Kim and Alina? 😂  you need to buy a new pair of glasses😁

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Just In said:

IMDB will have the answers you want or Google or Wikipedia, you can certainly do the leg work yourself for that one.😋😁

And before I forget they weren't realeased but released.👍😁

Well spotted pal,keeping you on your toes😁👍Hmm!!!

• Haha 2