Alisa (2020) Part #3

11 hours ago, Borbora said:

The girls were drunk. From the moment Alec started to fuck Alisa's girlfriend, her mind slowly got a litlle bit sober, realizing that her lover was cheating on her while she was there. This made her hysterical.

No wonder Alec is fucking lately with a condom. In a few days everything will be 'normal' again.

She was cheating as well!! Or does her fucking a girl not count in your eyes????

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, broxman said:

She was cheating as well!! Or does her fucking a girl not count in your eyes????

In her case, no. (Personality, history,  points of view, agreements)
 If Alec fucks another guest guy, I also do not consider it is cheating.

In this case it is more than cheating. Two minutes before the girls were lying quietly in bed. Alec was sitting in the livingroom watching television. They had a conversation and than he got in action.
If he stayed in the livingroom nothing more had hapened. Call it violence in a marriage.

13 minutes ago, Borbora said:

In her case, no. (Personality, history,  points of view, agreements)
 If Alec fucks another guest guy, I also do not consider it is cheating.

In this case it is more than cheating. Two minutes before the girls were lying quietly in bed. Alec was sitting in the livingroom watching television. They had a conversation and than he got in action.
If he stayed in the livingroom nothing more had hapened. Call it violence in a marriage.

Bullshit !! You just can't stop don't ya.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree. When you have a kind of open relationship you need a lot of trust that your partner respects the limits you both agreed to before. As I understood @Alisa right fucking was not agreed to before. Alec did not play by the agreement and violated her trust. And as she said correctly she's a human being and not a robot. So her freaking out completely might be an overreaction but I don't blame her for it. 

But I agree watching the two and the constant dramas happening there the relationship is toxic and won't take a good ending...

Absolutely! If you make an agreement, even in an open relationship, you need to follow the rules of that agreement. If someone breaks the rules, especially in an open relationship, the other party feels betrayed by someone they trusted and has every right to be angry.

Alisa stated they had agreed Alec would not fuck Chrissy. She trusted him to abide by that agreement. Alec broke the rules by fucking Chrissy. Alisa was betrayed. Her trust was violated. I damn sure don't blame Alisa for being upset. And she got angry, just like any normal person would.

Alisa also stated that her relationships with other girls is not considered cheating, as far as she and Alec are concerned, so there's no reason to believe that Alec would have any reason for revenge, in that respect, by fucking Chrissy.

The last thing you ever want to do with an angry, upset person, especially one who feels they've been betrayed, is tell them to calm down, even if it might be good for their health. That all but exonerates the person who made them angry, in this case, the betrayer, and makes the angry person feel as if they are being blamed for being angry, when they have every right to be.

Anger is also a healthy emotion. It can be cathartic.

ca·thar·tic - /kəˈTHärdik/ -adjective
providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; causing catharsis.
"crying is a cathartic release"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Absolutely! If you make an agreement, even in an open relationship, you need to follow the rules of that agreement. If someone breaks the rules, especially in an open relationship, the other party feels betrayed by someone they trusted and has every right to be angry.

Alisa stated they had agreed Alec would not fuck Chrissy. She trusted him to abide by that agreement. Alec broke the rules by fucking Chrissy. Alisa was betrayed. Her trust was violated. I damn sure don't blame Alisa for being upset. And she got angry, just like any normal person would.

Alisa also stated that her relationships with other girls is not considered cheating, as far as she and Alec are concerned, so there's no reason to believe that Alec would have any reason for revenge, in that respect, by fucking Chrissy.

The last thing you ever want to do with an angry, upset person, especially one who feels they've been betrayed, is tell them to calm down, even if it might be good for their health. That all but exonerates the person who made them angry, in this case, the betrayer, and makes the angry person feel as if they are being blamed for being angry, when they have every right to be.

Anger is also a healthy emotion. It can be cathartic.

ca·thar·tic - /kəˈTHärdik/ -adjective
providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; causing catharsis.
"crying is a cathartic release"

Agree 100%. Glad you see it same way then me 👍

• Like 1