Alisa (2020) Part #3

35 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

In the swing lifestyle 2 girls together is not considered the same as penetrative sex, which is what most agreed rules are about.

I wouldn't know about that so i bow to others experience :biggrin: However it still boils down to having your cake and eat it as i said before. So shoving your fingers/hand up a girls pussy ain't penetrative sex eh ah well i live and learn :biggrin:

Have this couple been before? If not I wonder if they know the rules. The 2 rules of Alisa:-

Rule 1 The girls can do anything they like to each other.

Rule 2 The boys must only put their dick in were Alisa says.

Stick to the rules or there will be a crying match like the other night!

• Haha 3

@Alisa I think your rules with guests are not very equitable? Why does Alec have to allow you to have sex with other girls if Alec doesn't want to have sex with other boys? And why do you say that you have betrayed yourself past the agreed limits when you have clearly imposed those limits? You can't put the caramel in your mouth and then remove it because you don't like it! You've got it deserved!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is a girl name? Never heard it before...

Addison was first intended to be a boy's name—it means “son of Adam”—but its rapid climb up the naming charts have officially claimed it for the fairer sex. It feels more contemporary than Allison and not as girly as Madison, making it a modern, unisex choice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Addison was first intended to be a boy's name—it means “son of Adam”—but its rapid climb up the naming charts have officially claimed it for the fairer sex. It feels more contemporary than Allison and not as girly as Madison, making it a modern, unisex choice.

Thanks for the info, buddy 👍

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 8:54 AM, Alec164 said:

It would be interesting to see

I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, Alisa doesn't consider it cheating to have an intimate relationship with a person of the same sex, so you know what you have left to do if you don't want drama between you and her 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, Alisa doesn't consider it cheating to have an intimate relationship with a person of the same sex, so you know what you have left to do if you don't want drama between you and her 😁

I don't think she would be so happy if Alec starts fucking every guy who comes to their apartment 😁😃

• Haha 8