oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Ooopel, I just saw this. Please pm me, I got someone waiting for me to drive me to a doctor of mine.💟❤️

Oh hello dearly Ash,i know Adele's always says what really my heart or any woman heart wanna to say! As read what all feels my heart! Anyway, wish yo (sweetie) is fine. and every thing is going okay and well with you! Bird of happiness be with you always🌹❤️💜

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, Dave 27 said:

Hope you're ok Ash!!!!

I'm not too good right now,  but feeling better.  Hope you and you're family are doing well. I've been on here when I'm felling better. Hope to see you on here soon. Have a great evening! ❤️

• Sad 1

On 3/23/2021 at 3:13 AM, ooopel said:

Oh when i look around on me,i find many things maybe, it's the same between my own life and Adele,we both got out from deep of an constant sorrow.We had get out from lots Waves of despair and frustration,to into the light of hope plus candel of love.Don't know but have that feelings, maybe we both had lived on trials of same own tragedy, and maybe in one day, the end of my live will be so tragedtacl or more daram or maybe not! Uh Who knows?Maybe in that way the fate would likes to write last line on my story.At that time last thing i would love to do is listening to song of Adele's🌹❤️❤️ 

I would bet no one on here wants you to stop posting. That's 0 dear. I think you and me might be having the same problem as me. I pmd you. Have a good night wherever you are. ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not too good right now,  but feeling better.  Hope you and you're family are doing well. I've been on here when I'm felling better. Hope to see you on here soon. Have a great evening! ❤️

Thanks Ash,we are all fine here.Hope you can get well soon and we'll get back the Ash we all know.👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would bet no one on here wants you to stop posting. That's 0 dear. I think you and me might be having the same problem as me. I pmd you. Have a good night wherever you are. ❤️

Oh my sweetheart, no someone have all that handfull of friends and gonna to chose no posting any more (totally as you)❤️ !That no longer available option to me anymore. Even if i gonna to breacks some rules i guess my dear @StnCld316 not gonna to bann me or Even block me from posting because it's to simply his keyborad and heart will not obey him on that and will not respond to his command😋☺️. Oh Please dearly just care about your self so much, because me and others are really needs to that strong Ash herself as we knows her.wish yo get so well so soon and back to us With your full energy and liveliness,with all my prays to stars to protect you Whenever you have been🌹❤️❤️

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a terrible thing to say! You forgot filthy and sexy!

OMG how did i manage to forget that? My extreme apologies Ash i obviously must be losing it after all you are obviously sex on legs :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

OMG how did i manage to forget that? My extreme apologies Ash i obviously must be losing it after all you are obviously sex on legs :biggrin:

Obviously, and sex on 2 hands and 2 knees! Lol!!!!

• Haha 3