oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

A Very Happy Birthday Ooopel hope you have a tremendous day. Remember it's only a number 🎉🎂

giphy (3).gif

Oh hello my dear @Robwin how is everything with you? Wish always all thing is fine with you ,by the way, i love any Number when it mentions to day of my born, but as all woman i hate to death any Number if by whatever mentions to anything pointing to my age😋but what is already  Beautiful thing, i'm have frineds as like you,always they make me feel joyness in this moments onto my life, have a nice day and nice evening🌹🦋❤️

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh before i seen this i was have many doubts about if there are some people are have some (Super Powers) !But maybe after I seen this video i gonna to change my mind once time to ever! Oh because what i seen is something unbelieveable😲but it's real event under real cam with ordinary people! Oh goddess!😳I would from anyone after seen this! Just experss his opinion or speak his mind on freely way🤗! No matter Even if you believe or do not believe about at existence of these people( the people with super powers )! Or you still think it's like delusion or even deception in some way, oh just speak your opinion with freely, Even me in past, i was does not believe at there are some people lives with us, in this planet have super power in somehow! But maybe I gonna to believe on that once again, by the way! As i seen in that video the Number of womens with (Super Powers ) are more than men! So,all guys after that should has thinking 100 times, before make any kind of troubles to us, unless if you wanna to visit the hell or the shadows at so urgent 😋😇

Years ago they always said the camera never lies but in these modern times and with the modern technology pictures and video's just can not be trusted as they are so easily able to be changed with modern technology or doctored so you can never believe what you see now.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Years ago they always said the camera never lies but in these modern times and with the modern technology pictures and video's just can not be trusted as they are so easily able to be changed with modern technology or doctored so you can never believe what you see now.

I take it that you dismiss any thought of the supernatural existence. 

The only one I questioned was the guy with the groceries in the parking garage. Not the security cams time never advances forward whereas those that did have time lapse counter did. I did appear that something moved across the scree with super speed that sent a shockwave  that triggered the car alarms. Also, every car had an alarm. That in itself isn't likely. A cool vid, none the less.

The mind has the power to control if you take the time to develop the power. Like curing ills with a pharmaceutical drug over a placebo. If the brain can be fooled into thinking that the placebo will be the cure, the brain itself will cure the ail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I take it that you dismiss any thought of the supernatural existence. 

The only one I questioned was the guy with the groceries in the parking garage. Not the security cams time never advances forward whereas those that did have time lapse counter did. I did appear that something moved across the scree with super speed that sent a shockwave  that triggered the car alarms. Also, every car had an alarm. That in itself isn't likely. A cool vid, none the less.

The mind has the power to control if you take the time to develop the power. Like curing ills with a pharmaceutical drug over a placebo. If the brain can be fooled into thinking that the placebo will be the cure, the brain itself will cure the ail.

This debate has been going on since time began i think but lets say i am very skeptical pal. I agree the mind can be a very powerful thing, mind over matter and all that but in all honesty i think if you want to believe you will and if you don't you won't. But there has never been any concrete proof of anything really, unless you want to believe. And there we go again it's a vicious circle eh lol. 

Much like religion really, myself i an atheist but i do admire those that do have faith in whatever and actually often wish i did to an extent but i am a practical person i am afraid and things are either black or white to me. As we said before the mind is a very powerful thing in many ways.

• Like 2

Yeah, the two things that will never be agreed upon by everyone is politics and religion. I'm sort of like you, it either is or it isn't. But, I leave myself open to the possibilities.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

When are the mods going to do something about the 'one line wonder' trolls that are infiltrating this board?

Yeah, I know, the board is desperate for new members. It's dying a very slow death.

Yeah things like 1. she's sleeping,2. they having sex,3. she's pissing,4. she's wanking and so on.

If most of this stuff could be eliminated it would cut down on over half of the pages. 

GIF by Equipe de France de Football 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Yeah things like 1. she's sleeping,2. they having sex,3. she's pissing,4. she's wanking and so on.

If most of this stuff could be eliminated it would cut down on over half of the pages. 

GIF by Equipe de France de Football 

Really, wow :biggrin: