oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

thank my dear @Robwin and thanks also to your friend @Dave 27 for brought it him with you 😋and for your these words  oh well!you say i'm bring a brightness as you think in some place as the sun is my friend all long😋! nop ,no way, i wasn't loved her only in the winter because it give me some warm feelings.and that reason of why my messages is so many and various but under one title the human and all meanings which back to him .😋anyway, oh really i would love very interact with you guys but i have one issue i don't understand some of sub-context of speech( means some words who seems being so British or so local as like pal or something like thus and hey dear Dave don't be so Scottish in land far away in Scottish land (I kidding my dear) i really have become loving your accent some times! but not all times..🤗)in some of your conversations! and what teasing up me a lot is my google translator ,Where it is fails a lot in the correct  translation of some words.and that what is tease me so much.I hope what I said above will explain the reasons why I no interacts with you so much! oh nop! definitely isn't loving egoism or narcissism or something like that,and believe me i was enjoy in silence in many both of your talking! really you both makes me smile or laugh! thank you of my heart for that smiles guys.. in somehow both of you! reminds me of Laurel and Hardy in a British copy! especially when typing and commentary onto each other many times in a goal of fun or change the weather on the forum that's why i love so much the British people,❤️❤️ they have by their nature sense of humor.even if we in mid of disaster They have a pure sense of how to create jokes from that disaster! so no wondering why Mr bean or heroes of Shakespeare novels has fame more than maybe the United kingdom Queen,because of always if wanna know more about culture of which people!go read what kind of Literature and art they had made and they still have write them and read them...🦋❤️

Hi ooopel,You carry right on with your messaging,it's fine I understand you ok and you are a breath of fresh air.Sorry about my Scottish language and your translator😁we are a bit of the wall with our words.Anyway thanks for your kind comments and anytime you want to chat I'm quite happy with that.👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Stan Laurel was actually British. Just a little trivia for you. ::) 

oh thank you for that 🌹 it's good to know that so, at least half of them ( Stan Laurel is already British copy).😋

6 hours ago, ooopel said:

. in somehow both of you! reminds me of Laurel and Hardy in a British copy! especially when typing and commentary onto each other many times in a goal of fun or change the weather on the forum that's why i love so much the British people,❤️❤️ they have by their nature sense of humor.even if we in mid of disaster They have a pure sense of how to create jokes from that disaster! so no wondering why Mr bean or heroes of Shakespeare novels has fame more than maybe the United kingdom Queen,because of always if wanna know more about culture of which people!go read what kind of Literature and art they had made and they still have write them and read them...🦋❤️

Hi @ooopel I find your comparison of Dave & I to Laurel & Hardy very amusing. Of course Dave would have to be Hardy as he is the fat one haha and Laurel the slim one very much like myself lol. Many of us enjoy your posts my dear and always look forward to reading them. It's always good to have a laugh @ooopel so just keep on posting we do enjoy your posts very much. You have a good day my dear and look forward to talking to you again ❤️

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 3:56 AM, ooopel said:

this is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not), but in both way i would from them to says their reasons after they voting and i will take the result in my 

Just saw this ooopel, why are you asking this? Did anyone tell you too leave? I don't want you to leave! I doubt no one on here wants you to leave. Your a peaceful loving person who's posts are always appreciated and enjoyed. Sometimes I have no idea what your talking about , but I usually figure it out , then I'm happy! Don't go. There's already one hole to fill, we don't want a second.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

There's already one hole to fill, we don't want a second.

Huh? That's a mater of opinion. I like at least two. That way when one wears out, there's still another one to work with. 😉

I know...I'm a sick one!

• Haha 6

• 3 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 6:36 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Just saw this ooopel, why are you asking this? Did anyone tell you too leave? I don't want you to leave! I doubt no one on here wants you to leave. Your a peaceful loving person who's posts are always appreciated and enjoyed. Sometimes I have no idea what your talking about , but I usually figure it out , then I'm happy! Don't go. There's already one hole to fill, we don't want a second.

Oh hello my sweeite ash. I'm really feel so awful to not say nothing or reply to you all long that time.💜Oh Please dearly i already feel so embarrassing in about that.so only thing i'm looking for? that's the commen elemant which between us as We a women to have get some of your tolerance to me.💋❤️🦋thank you darling you always give more reasons to not wondering of why i keeps come back to here.Because that's all kindest people who already i have on here.My dearly maybe i say this now believe me already sometime as your wondering i didn't know what's i'm talking about. It's just talks if i don't maybe i will gonna to die.but hey ash are you soo sure about if we have one hole or two! You makes me take my pants off to just check is still i have two holes. ☺️😋

On 7/23/2020 at 3:56 AM, ooopel said:

this is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not), but in both way i would from them to says their reasons after they voting and i will take the result in my consideration.❤️❤️

Hi OOOPEL, In between, everything happens for a reason. Like others here, who cares what people think. Do your thing and stop with the negative. I will leave you with this. "Dare to be yourself." JB

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hi OOOPEL, In between, everything happens for a reason. Like others here, who cares what people think. Do your thing and stop with the negative. I will leave you with this. "Dare to be yourself." JB

Oh hello my dear @ipiratemedia🌷 you know what! Not shy to say really i so much i miss your words.There are always something bond yours and rain just  for only saw you here.always all beautiful moments can flow into my heart.Oh my dear nothing can makes birds stop to singing or butterflies from dancing or flying as such no there someone can makes me shut down my thoughts About writing in the pages of hearts or even on among line of horizon. Because i have that believe if the sun is still shine.Oh so then me i can talk or sing or dance i will do all that,and no one can stop me. because that what give me or give any someone all meanings of life. Such as the rain when it falling it givs all flowers all meaning of lives and beautey. Oh i'm so bad i talked so Much. But with you dear Joey my feelings have no listen to me she just only wanna to more spoken. As my heart and my feelings feel onto the joyful under the rain as more also feel on more Of happiness because of your words,dear Joey.🌹🦋❤️

spacer.png

• Like 1