oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Depends on the cause and intensity and who's causing it pal :biggrin:

Prostate??. If you ever get the op.beware of the removal of the catheter post op. This pretty little nurse came to my bedside and said "OK David I'm going to remove the catheter now" one end of which is inserted up the middle of your dick of course. All I'm going to say is that pretty little nurse ceased to be pretty and I actually swore which is something I would never do, the pain oh ya!!!! Thankfully it didn't last long and I lived happily ever after.👍😁

That's Daves medical diary closed for today,😀What's that you said "thank fuck for that" 😊

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Prostate??. If you ever get the op.beware of the removal of the catheter post op. This pretty little nurse came to my bedside and said "OK David I'm going to remove the catheter now" one end of which is inserted up the middle of your dick of course. All I'm going to say is that pretty little nurse ceased to be pretty and I actually swore which is something I would never do, the pain oh ya!!!! Thankfully it didn't last long and I lived happily ever after.👍😁

That's Daves medical diary closed for today,😀What's that you said "thank fuck for that" 😊

Tooooo much information pal,got me all hot and bothered that did :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Oye even if that off this topic but it's my topic,so,i will gonna to off rules just for day like as this day🌹,So, for to all my best friends on my list.Today is My Birthday! Maybe that is my good lucky! Or my bad one! Oh Really don't know! Oh what i'm sure about, i came to this life on 4 o'clock morning! With first breez of the dawn! With first tweets of birds to morning! With all flower may be has woke up! Um And she just ready to welcoming to her visitor's from bees and butterflies,with best words in lovers letters (hello darling and hello sweetheart ) and( i love you) ❤️.With all this have comes to this world.. Oyee with that also i'm still grateful to sky and stars to lives on this life till day of my brith 🌹🦋❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oye even if that off this topic but it's my topic,so,i will gonna to off rules just for day like as this day🌹,So, for to all my best friends on my list.Today is My Birthday! Maybe that is my good lucky! Or my bad one! Oh Really don't know! Oh what i'm sure about, i came to this life on 4 o'clock morning! With first breez of the dawn! With first tweets of birds to morning! With all flower may be has woke up! Um And she just ready to welcoming to her vistiers from bees and butterflies,with best words in lovers letters (hello darling and hello sweetheart ) and( i love you) ❤️.With all this have comes to this world.. Oyee with that also i'm still grateful to sky and stars to lives on this life till day of my brith 🌹🦋❤️

Happy Birthday!  @ooopel

Happy Birthday Bday GIF

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Happy Birthday!  @ooopel

Happy Birthday Bday GIF

Oyee, in somehow that means so much thing to me my dear @StnCld316! When such as very kindly person goes to participate with me or have congrat to me in such a day!oh Really it meanings so much to me, Oopee,I feel toward you with many gratefully and Appreciation🌹🦋❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Happy Birthday Ooopel May You Have Many. Many More.     ❤️ 💋

Happy Birthday GIF

Ooh, my dear @ARMY SNIPER Even perhaps hadn't chance to chat with you but I have that feel maybe what goes out of heart it always has arrives to another heart no matter about distance or how many miles. It's what i'm calls it  the hearts waves.Thank you so much my dear, and I wish to you, all long life and lives into sea of the happiness 🌹🦋❤️

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Happy Birthday @ooopel!

Happy Birthday Smile GIF - HappyBirthday Happy Smile - Discover & Share GIFs  | Happy birthday dog, Happy birthday dog meme, Happy birthday dog gif

Ohh my dear @nagachilli2 Thank you so much ❤️, hahaha Maybe that is the best ever congrat i had received this day !but why he feel so sleepy? and Thirsty! dont tell me he's feel so cold! because this night will be very warm and so naughty😋Oyee! maybe this it's my littel secert, but you one of the few!i was and still always care to read his comments because i like his style of thoughts! Wish to you and to mrs naga😋 best happiness moments in this life🌹🦋💖

• Thanks 1