oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

On 7/3/2022 at 5:59 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You should keep posting.

I believe in free expression of any political thought, and I never hold grudges on differences of political opinions when having fun in the other less ugly threads. This place needs all the excitment we can get: but remember, it's a member-driven forum, and we need lively discussions even if they are controversial.

Belated Happy Birthday. 

Oh hello there! Me too i wish to myself to non stop of posting! But that was an old poll with old wish! And there's hand of something bigger than me may has  turned off that my desire! Oh nevermind my dear, that's as the old School homework! 🤗.Even if l have wonder (the political) word has nothing to do with poll section! But the Mod has right to doing something more than right any Member i'm just kidding my dear! as you see even poll section and maybe of sections in same column maybe has dead Unfortunately! except maybe political threads! And others line of threads like RLC forums or Similar them forums! Which means to me( no entry! To RLC threads and any similar threads ) that's was in somewhere as a secret! And I'd never talk about it.Oh! so just kept it secret as it's never said😋Back to word political or even maybe back to (world of political) both way may could be true!What I understand in political are 2 something!Principles and Rules and laws. That's such as just to for example USA Constitution!It's never talk about color of any American citizen!But in both parties and their own media, there are much talk about colors according to their interests or thier benefits! 
Even if that against Constitution in someway or another! Maybe the New generations still don't know yet! what's the mean of any a constitutional article! And how many were their cost in past from a Peopl of USA during at Civil War! Why i talk about that again,maybe I'd love to say (another secert☺️) ! My parents are coming from 2 different Culture and from 2 different ethnics{ i'm really proud of my late Parents and my family and i will still be proud of that! That has make me own a wide vision to people and to everything on this world }!And according to what all those people are discussion or debate on it about colors and  ethnics all time on political thread, I might be become in their worng views has coming from another planet or space or maybe with the time, they will gonna to seeing me according to my line of thoughts as an spacey alien😋😋👻Uh! So i grow up with that Principle, People are similar from deep to outer! And my dad always was say! All people on this World as like ( the travelers) on one ship, And Should Not allowed to any the some mad politicians or even any bad politicians or rotten politicians to diggin on that ship to not sink Everyone's! i still think that it's true in some way or another! and my late dad was right on that's💔💔
Oh, It's better if comes late than never comes.thank you my dear and wish you all best and All goodness in this planet🌹🦋❤️❤️ 

• Upvote 1

But, but, but, Rodent! She speaks fluent French. The translations suck, but after reading them 3-4 times, I get the idea.

You replied 'En Española'. She no understand.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

But, but, but, Rodent! She speaks fluent French. The translations suck, but after reading them 3-4 times, I get the idea.

You replied 'En Española'. She no understand.

Oh!Yep actually it's Spanish language ! maybe that "dear friend" has got wrong idea about me or about my assets or my family roots, because of my comment about " Hispanic People's on USA" onto the political topic! Think there was just misundrstand about that! And yep your are correct about my speaking on French, but just i could talk and understand by French up level good ,Either the English i speak on in perfectly! True, isn't my mother language? but it's my second in my ranking of speaking any language 😋even i could write a Story or even Poetry via it😋!Plus to Indian or Urdu as my mother language and i could talk and understand by Chinese a little.. 
By the way! I had back to my comment above and found some spelling mistakes! Not some actually it's many many of them😋!Oh! Yep just don't know what i would say yet after!maybe another time i goes to write another one🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️! Clear as the Sunlight ! Oh! I feel to need say really sorry to you and to the Mod! both you maybe had trying hard to get what i mean on that comment. ☺️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Oh! From one to ten how much it's hard to understand my written comment above? or all others my written comments in political thread ? Oh hello my dear @StnCld316 i would be ask u something? Are my comments or posts not clear or even not easy to understand them? Uh! Just be honest with me my dear! Because my friends here!they made me have doubts onto my language and the school that has teached me on this aspect! And maybe I would suggest you to open a class here for teachs the beginners as me! the live spoken language😋! because, it obviously that the Academic language! doesn't doing well with me here probably🤗!! even i must be confess i hardly could catch up or not drops off some of all things in all conversations onto all forums here"!☺️☺️🤗

I'm sorry I am unable to complete the second poll because I don't understand what it is asking. Could you perhaps add an option 

o   I don't understand the question.

I can then click this and complete the poll.

Thanks you very much

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh! From one to ten how much it's hard to understand my written comment above? or all others my written comments in political thread ? Oh hello my dear @StnCld316 i would be ask u something? Are my comments or posts not clear or even not easy to understand them? Uh! Just be honest with me my dear! Because my friends here!they made me have doubts onto my language and the school that has teached me on this aspect! And maybe I would suggest you to open a class here for teachs the beginners as me! the live spoken language😋! because, it obviously that the Academic language! doesn't doing well with me here probably🤗!! even i must be confess i hardly could catch up or not drops off some of all things in all conversations onto all forums here"!☺️☺️🤗

Translation software has always been an issue on the forum.. It's not the fault of the poster but the actual software used that translates. One would think with Google a high end company would have all their bases covered but when it comes to translation they fall short. Bing Translates a little better than Google but it still has its faults.

It's not the poster that's getting it wrong it's all within the Translation Software.  Google Translate is just a plug-in and is not part of the forum software so everything that travels through it is done by Google directly. Plug-ins are similar to the old Plug & Play, you plug them in and pray that they work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Translation software has always been an issue on the forum.. It's not the fault of the poster but the actual software used that translates. One would think with Google a high end company would have all their bases covered but when it comes to translation they fall short. Bing Translates a little better than Google but it still has its faults.

It's not the poster that's getting it wrong it's all within the Translation Software.  Google Translate is just a plug-in and is not part of the forum software so everything that travels through it is done by Google directly. Plug-ins are similar to the old Plug & Play, you plug them in and pray that they work.

Oh yep you are so right on that my dear! But bing translator, it's a bit slow and it does not process many texts at standard time! Like as example 20 texts per second or more! Google translate do that, but obviously it drops off some of meanings or has doing twiste about some the texts.. Uh! I had noticed that many many times when i using it. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sting409 said:

51 minutes ago, Sting409 said:

I'm sorry I am unable to complete the second poll because I don't understand what it is asking. Could you perhaps add an option 

o   I don't understand the question.

I can then click this and complete the poll.

Thanks you very much

Oh! Second poll is talk  about if you disagree to me to stop off my posts and i leave! If you are choice is a disagree then you could go and votes on those 2 options down under. 

I wish that matter is clear now for you! Thank you for vote too 🌹❤️❤️

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

Oh! Second poll is talk about if you disagree to me to stop off my posts and i leave! If you are choice is a disagree then you could go and votes on those 2 options down under. 

I wish that matter is clear now for you! Thank you for vote too 🌹❤️❤️

Oh! Plus! I just don't know how to Add another tag or an option! Maybe could Please anyone of Mod help me with that thing. 

New option such as:

3.don't understand the question.