oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:18 PM, SexyShan said:

How did you spend your new Year?

Oh hello! Classic answer with my small family,but why  do you ask! Did you had intent going with me on date! Oh sorry cloudn't know that! Hey Shan it's familiar name in China? Do you know what's your name meaning ? Oh yep Question by question! 😋

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Really, wow :biggrin:

Oh hello my dear Robwin!how do you do? I wish you had great time with christmas and new year! Do you know what really Deserve by word Wow or wonder! That poll! because no someone had gone to vote on it since created! Maybe my friends here they don't likes polls as much! But ohaa i'm really happy to seen them visit this topic time to time !I wish you all goodness in your life🌹🦋❤️❤️

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 11:10 PM, TBG 150 said:

When are the mods going to do something about the 'one line wonder' trolls that are infiltrating this board?

Yeah, I know, the board is desperate for new members. It's dying a very slow death.

Oh! Hello my dear! Wish everything is ok and so fine with you with your family🌹❤️!oh Yep just noticed that guy maybe he contacted with us from School or else something! all his comments are questions! 😋

On 1/14/2022 at 9:41 AM, ooopel said:

Oh hello my dear Robwin!how do you do? I wish you had great time with christmas and new year! Do you know what really Deserve by word Wow or wonder! That poll! because no someone had gone to vote on it since created! Maybe my friends here they don't likes polls as much! But ohaa i'm really happy to seen them visit this topic time to time !I wish you all goodness in your life🌹🦋❤️❤️

Hi my dear Ooopel,yes Christmas went ok but glad it's all over now as it's too much fuss for a few hours and then it's all over. Am not a fan of polls on here so don't normally bother with them to be honest. As long as people answer your posts it just shows how they appreciate you and that is all that matters.

Yes another year gone and a new one begins which means we are all another year older but not neccessarily wiser eh :biggrin:

Anyway hope you have a great year ahead and all the best of health Ooopel. ❤ 

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2022 at 4:51 AM, ooopel said:

Oh! Hello my dear! Wish everything is ok and so fine with you with your family🌹❤️!oh Yep just noticed that guy maybe he contacted with us from School or else something! all his comments are questions! 😋

It's one person that sits around creating account registrations. After about 10 posts of just one line, they abandon that account and create another. The posts are just annoying.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Oyee! In this same day! At morning i come up to this world! that day i don't  know if my existence is gonna make the world is being so Beautiful or bad! Oh! that day i don't know!and i still don't know!Even if i would to steal this moment from all pain which all see at whatever place in this world!and i wish all Happiness to any creature still feel sad no matter reason! That what is really wish from my heartfelt!🌹🦋❤️❤️  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oyee! In this same day! At morning i come up to this world! that day i don't  know if my existence is gonna make the world is being so Beautiful or bad! Oh! that day i don't know!and i still don't know!Even if i would to steal this moment from all pain which all see at whatever place in this world!and i wish all Happiness to any creature still feel sad no matter reason! That what is really wish from my heartfelt!🌹🦋❤️❤️  

Happy birthday OOOPEL, and many more. Love n’ Laughter Joey 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Happy birthday OOOPEL, and many more. Love n’ Laughter Joey 

Oh,thank so much my dear Joey! It's meaning me very much! Oh My dear Joey wish you all moments of happiness in this world🌹🦋❤️❤️

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 1:57 AM, ooopel said:

Happy Birthday to you. Mine was on the 20th. Many great people were June babies. 

So, you must be about 19 years old now! 😉

• Thanks 1

You should keep posting.

I believe in free expression of any political thought, and I never hold grudges on differences of political opinions when having fun in the other less ugly threads. This place needs all the excitment we can get: but remember, it's a member-driven forum, and we need lively discussions even if they are controversial.

Belated Happy Birthday. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2022 at 11:55 AM, TBG 150 said:

Happy Birthday to you. Mine was on the 20th. Many great people were June babies. 

So, you must be about 19 years old now! 😉

Uh! am really sorry for my too late reply to you💔! Maybe I'm really bad! I feel so embarrassed at this moment! By the way, Belated Happy Birthday my dear 💔💔! But i still younger than you😋🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️! i wish still could to you live with happines all long your life in this planet! Uh i'm really sorry again my dear @TBG 150 oh well! goes to click on peacful face ☺️☺️ Just to wish you peace and all love in this world🌹❤️❤️

• Like 1