oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

this is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not), but in both way i would from them to says their reasons after they voting and i will take the result in my consideration.❤️❤️

• Like 3

I agree with Slender Man. It's an open forum. Some of the stuff posted by others stays up, no reason your posts can't stay.

I admit that many posts I simply rearrange some of the words and I can make out the message just fine.

You stay around. You are in the Hotel California. 😊

Looks like I'm the only vote in the house for now.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

this is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not), but in both way i would from them to says their reasons after they voting and i will take the result in my consideration.❤️❤️

No @ooopel you carry on my dear I, like many others, find it a struggle sometimes lol but we do get your messages ok. The more the merrier you certainly bring brightness into the forum. 🌞 👍

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ooopel said:

Feel free to post what you want.  If there are some that can't understand they can use the Google Translate at the Top of the Page if it's translated in a Language they don't understand.

Don't let anyone run you off because of it. If they don't understand then that's their problem.

• Like 4